GTA V RP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
But as far as I know, Kebun just relocated to facebook streaming and probably just killed his own career.

except for the likely 5 million bonus plus guaranteed min monthly income regardless of views/tips, and dipping back to twitch once facebook gives up on live streaming (or contract ends), ya, his career is totally ruined

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
except for the likely 5 million bonus plus guaranteed min monthly income regardless of views/tips, and dipping back to twitch once facebook gives up on live streaming (or contract ends), ya, his career is totally ruined

I dont know the details of it. I just saw that's where he went and I had forgotten about him until very recently.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Moon's new character is fucking amazing. Though it's a little on the SSB side of things.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Moon's new character is fucking amazing. Though it's a little on the SSB side of things.

Haha those are the Block Gang. It's like Koil and FiveOAntho and they only play these characters like every 7-10 days. On that day though, things get fucking crazy lol.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The best is they use the DUMBEST criminal tactics to get out of trouble and it works and that's why they do it. They were chased by the police in a stolen car after shooting people. What do they do? Throw the car in the ocean and then swim away. Easy.

Cut to 30 minutes later they've done the same thing. MoonMoon in character, "Hey man, I got a good idea. What if, we do it again and throw it in ocean. Again." And so they did.

Definitely showing some of the current weaknesses of the GTA RP policing and law enforcement systems. It was great watching him blap 4 cops with headshots in like 60 seconds before he went down.

• 1Like

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
20210417014202_1.jpg

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
With crime being so hard for some on Nopixel 3.0, Ron took advantage of a police press conference to ask about this pressing issue.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Araxen

The Block stuff is the gift that keeps on giving.

• 1Like

GeneralF

The Block stuff is the gift that keeps on giving.

Moon is doing a block-a-thon, I think, next friday. He wants as many Block characters as possible to make an appearance. Should be fucking amazing, providing Mike is there.

• 1Like

Araxen

Moon is doing a block-a-thon, I think, next friday. He wants as many Block characters as possible to make an appearance. Should be fucking amazing, providing Mike is there.

He wants as many OG Block characters to show up. He doesn't want any freshly made that day ones.

• 1Like

GeneralF

He wants as many OG Block characters to show up. He doesn't want any freshly made that day ones.
Aye I forgot to mention that. I'm a relatively new viewer, only started watching a bit before Lenny got into the academy; what is that rule of 4 criminals thing? Does it only apply to criminal activity like banks?

Araxen

Penta said today that he is down for the Block-A-Thon next Friday.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
what is that rule of 4 criminals thing? Does it only apply to criminal activity like banks?

Pretty sure it applies to all criminal activity, but its mostly enforced on banks/vault jobs.

• 1Like