Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Lets all keep in mind that this is one of the most obscure properties that Marvel could have chosen to go the full cinematic route. As such we should be rather surprised they have been as faithful to the source material as they have so far.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Ok, that was worth waiting for
smile.png

Though I'm still wondering what Rocket will sound like.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Looks good. At 1:58/59 looks like someone is picking up and holding up Drax. But it does not look like Thanos.

Column_sl

shitlord
Looks good. At 1:58/59 looks like someone is picking up and holding up Drax. But it does not look like Thanos.
That would be Ronan the Accuser you can tell by the weapon he wields..

rrr_img_60523.jpg

rrr_img_60524.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
Couple notable things outside of the trailer.

Nova Corps will definitely have helmets.

rrr_img_60532.jpg

They will have Sakaaran Trooper's so possible Planet Hulk tie in for later.

rrr_img_60533.jpg
rrr_img_60534.jpg

Also Yondu from the older GOTG will be in the film

rrr_img_60535.jpg
rrr_img_60531.jpg

moontayle

Golden Squire
Awesome. Looks like they're going with the right vibe here. Can't wait to give marvel some more of my money.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
I am hoping this allows them to lead into Adam Warlock or maybe even Beta Ray Bill. I just really like the cosmic power level Marvel characters more than the earth bound ones. Knowing it will be 2018 or later before we are really seeing them fight Thanos for a whole movie sucks, but if they can keep growing the movies like this... Yea Marvel is just printing money at this point with these movies.

Column_sl

shitlord
Anyone read the criminal records on them?

Looks like Rocket's girl ,Lylla will be in the film. That first Rocket mini series was awesome that came out in the 80's. was drawn By Mike"Hellboy" mignolia

rrr_img_60537.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
I am hoping this allows them to lead into Adam Warlock or maybe even Beta Ray Bill. I just really like the cosmic power level Marvel characters more than the earth bound ones. Knowing it will be 2018 or later before we are really seeing them fight Thanos for a whole movie sucks, but if they can keep growing the movies like this... Yea Marvel is just printing money at this point with these movies.
They want to do Civil war as well after the Thanos arc.

Marvel was quoted as saying they plan to make multiple Hulk films so I really think they are building up to the Planet Hulk storyline, and what a good place to introduce Beta Ray. Silver surfer was replaced by him in the animated version.

rrr_img_60545.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
why do the nova corp look like dorks!, and why do they need freaking centurians to process criminals? (they had 3 stars on their chest, the higest rank, you'd think they'd get a 1 star to process criminals)

blue girl is probably nebula, i'm guessing (thanos' grand-daughter/fake? i forget) she was the skellie in infinity gauntlet.

yea, that is 99% ronan holding up drax.
1. that's a big fucking hammer he's holding (trademark universal weapon)
2. he wears a cape
3. he's picking up drax!

the one who plays star-lord i am disappoint(did he sound funny to anyone?), i'm am banking this whole series on rocket, rocket has the best lines, and bradley cooper, sure why not.