Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm not saying she wasn't hot. I remember her being super hot and super naked in some Outer Limits episode on Showtime years and years ago.

I'm just saying she's inferior to Milano cookies (which are like top 5 cookies of all time) and would make a shitty lesbian.
Get the fuck out of here...

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Damn link wont embed. I will fix.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHO984ysBJQ

Damn mobile link.
Some of those are valid, but most are so fuckin' nitpicky that you have to wonder if he even likes movies or understands moviecraft on any level. A couple of them (like how did the Guardians know they could touch one another to share the power load of the stone) make me wonder if even paid attention the whole time or was just too busy scribbling down "sins" to catch actual details.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I typically get more mad at the guy making the videos than the (often legitimately stupid) movies he is making fun of.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Everything Wrong With is a stupid youtube series that people watch for some unexplainable reason. Honest Trailers is what you are looking for and it's already been linked.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yeah except Everything Wrong With is almost never funny and usually linked by some dumbass who thinks it's an honest critique of a film. (I'm not suggesting that is what Chuk is doing)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh they're only worth watching with truly awful movies, just pointing out that people going "That guy missed the point so he could nitpick it!" are missing the point. I also don't remember them being 15 fucking minutes long, fuck that noise. But I do seem to recall theone for Last Airbenderbeing worth a watch.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
EWW videos are usually 50% stupid shit for comedy effect and 50% legitimate critiques. I watch them for the legitimate critiques, which is stuff I otherwise wouldn't notice, like random things in the background or props/make-up changing between scenes.

Royal

What is the speculation as to who or what Starlord's father is in the MCU?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is the speculation as to who or what Starlord's father is in the MCU?

Quote from James Gunn about it

"There have been a lot of documents passed around about who Peter Quill's father is between a select two or three of us. That's been part of the plan since the beginning, that's something I had to work out before we shot the screenplay. We wanted to make sure Yondu's place in everything made sense and it does, so it's all very specific stuff.It's definitely not the character who it is in the comics, I'll say that much."
And now for the speculations!

STAR-LORD's FATHER Has Been Right Under Our Noses All Along | Newsarama.com
Guardians Of The Galaxy: 3 Characters Who Might Be Star-Lord's Dad - CINEMABLEND
Who Is Star-Lords Father? | Badass Digest
Who will be Star-Lords movie dad in Guardians of the Galaxy 2? Here are 5 ideas
Who is Star-Lord's Father? James Gunn on the Big Question For 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2'

And many more. Basically no one knows. But the more popular guesses are Adam Warlock, Starhawk, Starfox, and the Beyonder. I have no fucking clue honestly.

Royal

Adam Warlock is who came to my mind after watching it a couple of times. It seems like a straightforward way of giving him a more anchored introduction into the overall storyline than just "the guy who came out of that big green thing you might have noticed in Tivan's collection". And he was a bit of an asshole in the Infinity Wars. An asshole for the good guys, but still an asshole.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But Warlock is technically human if they go with his comic origin even a little bit. The Nova folks said his dad was from some ancient race they'd rarely/never encountered. Of course they could change this for the MCU.