Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
At minimum, one of his pals was not joking.
Huston Huddleston - Wikipedia
Dih5B0HXcAAwywZ.jpg
giphy.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LOL white knighting you new here? iive seen more pedo freaky bullshit on this website over the years than i have heard of from any these guys making movies you know the threads point and all, never heard of that guy in the pic if you know these people fuk me why arent you president boss and fixin this shit up bro lol point is anything can be dug up on anyone if you go deep enough so fire em all right? ya ya lol russos make some good movies unless they get caught!

You can use periods here, it's permissable.

RE: The Gunn drama: Very poor taste at best (I can assume this is what's going on [i.e. hoping]), literal pedo at worst (bury him under the jail cell). I understand why Disney had to fire him... It's Disney, c'mon people. Of course they had to fire a guy making comments about sexual acts with little kids. I can wrap my head around you defending the guy on a personal level: Mix poor taste in shock humor (again, I hope this is what's what) with 30,000 tweets and you're gonna get some cringy, inappropriate gems in that shit-pile, sure... but to NOT understand or criticize why he had to be fired after what was dug up on Twitter from a company whose mascot is Mickey Mouse is pretty moronic.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
First and foremost, this was the only possible business decision because it was indefensible from a PR perspective. It wasn't a one-off "I got hacked" episode. Additionally this broke the night before his panel at comicon. No time to strategize before the media shitstorm.

Second, I don't care how cool/edgy one thinks they are our society currently has a couple of lines that are do not cross. About the only "acceptable" pedo humor is when it involves Catholic priests. That you can mostly get away with. Beyond that, shit just ain't funny to the masses.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah. Disney had no choice here. Way too far over the line for Disney.

james-gunn-offensive-tweets-1-1124094.jpeg

• 2Barf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tom Lightner

Molten Core Raider
Tom Lightner seems pretty retarded.

nah bro just an old man that doesnt take chatting/talkin shit etc. <- For you my sweet Vannesa :) what was i saying oh yea i just dont take shit on the internet seriously you all should know about that lol if this type of shit continues without proof you know evidence legal action and or justice being served if needed prior to instantly knee jerking and firing them getting thrown out for the above mentioned shit after you make em what 2bil dollars? lol fuk i wouldnt trust being in that industry thats for sure my friend!

btw it is possible hes being fucked with too he is pretty anti trump so is his bro what comes around goes around i guess?

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
nah bro just an old man that doesnt take chatting/talkin shit etc. <- For you my sweet Vannesa :) what was i saying oh yea i just dont take shit on the internet seriously you all should know about that lol if this type of shit continues without proof you know evidence legal action and or justice being served if needed prior to instantly knee jerking and firing them getting thrown out for the above mentioned shit after you make em what 2bil dollars? lol fuk i wouldnt trust being in that industry thats for sure my friend!

btw it is possible hes being fucked with too he is pretty anti trump so is his bro what comes around goes around i guess?

Who the fuck are you and why are you talking like everyone should know you besides the fact you are a pedo-apologist faggot?

• 3Like

Tom Lightner

Molten Core Raider
you all are too stuck on the subject matter of gunns old tweets as in emotional much? at some point youll see whats really up, ill leave you to your fun lol you know stay calm bros and all that! peace

• 2Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whether Gunn is or isn't a pedo remains to be seen. What boggles my mind is that he got into it with Ben Shapiro on twitter all the while having this shit be wide open to be found. Mike Cernovich (I believe it was) went digging after the Gunn/Shapiro dust-up and found the shit.

Life lesson. If you are gonna get into a pissing contest on social media, make sure you have already scrubbed shit from your accounts that can get you fired.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's like dead baby jokes. Folks trying to be 2edgy4me, diving deep into uncomfortable, classless themes for a rise or response, desperate for attention. Reminds me of one of my younger sisters.

The 90s had some heavy racist, flamboyant shit, but fuck, Deadpool 2 has toddler dick... in my 36 years I've never written the term toddler dick until now. Maybe he was ahead of his time. /s

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Whether Gunn is or isn't a pedo remains to be seen. What boggles my mind is that he got into it with Ben Shapiro on twitter all the while having this shit be wide open to be found. Mike Cernovich (I believe it was) went digging after the Gunn/Shapiro dust-up and found the shit.

Life lesson. If you are gonna get into a pissing contest on social media, make sure you have already scrubbed shit from your accounts that can get you fired.
Mike Cernovich is a piece of shit, but as far as i know it wasnt him who "went digging" into old tweets. for whatever reason Gunn angered the gods at 4chan and they went super snoop on his tweets and cernovich just took them to the next level for mass attention. this is his MO. he uses his platform to gain attention and calls taking credit for others work as his "scoops"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
Just the same tactics that people have always used, but more extreme due to how everything is recorded/saved now. Anything offensive? Bitch and moan, drag it into the spotlight, rinse and repeat.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mike Cernovich is a piece of shit, but as far as i know it wasnt him who "went digging" into old tweets. for whatever reason Gunn angered the gods at 4chan and they went super snoop on his tweets and cernovich just took them to the next level for mass attention. this is his MO. he uses his platform to gain attention and calls taking credit for others work as his "scoops"

You may well be right that 4chan did the initial digging, I based my judgement on what I read. No matter who it was, the point still stands that one should avoid internet arguments and insults if you know you posted pedo shit on the internet and never deleted it. Common sense in the digital age.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Disney is at least able to fall back on the "the 1940s/50s were a different time!". Gunn's stuff would have to have been from Ancient Greece/Rome to get a pass.
Saddest part about that is its not really racist, at its core, and some of the music in Songs of the South is incredible. But no one will ever here it black early American music) because Disney is trying to Thanos that shit out of existence.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Saddest part about that is its not really racist, at its core, and some of the music in Songs of the South is incredible. But no one will ever here it black early American music) because Disney is trying to Thanos that shit out of existence.
So, they're only trying to eliminate half of it?

• 3Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dude is fucking badass
warning, this is klan levels of racism!

• 3Like