Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
As much as I am excited about the movie I am jacked about the after scene credit(s). I really want to see how they tie this movie into the rest of the universe. Will we see Iron Man bumping into them in his deep space suit? Maybe a Hulk tease? Simply another Infinity Gem reference? Sam Jackson being fucking Sam Jackon? So much goodies.

Caliane

As much as I am excited about the movie I am jacked about the after scene credit(s). I really want to see how they tie this movie into the rest of the universe. Will we see Iron Man bumping into them in his deep space suit? Maybe a Hulk tease? Simply another Infinity Gem reference? Sam Jackson being fucking Sam Jackon? So much goodies.
haha... got news for you...
Mid -credit scene
Cosmo. Howard

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, no spoilers here (they say it in the trailer), but Gamora the green chick, is Thanos' adopted daughter. And they showed the infinity gauntlet really quickly in a fight scene in Thor: Dark World. The Collector is in this movie, and he's trying to get his hands on the infinity gems. Already has the one of the two that have been found. It's just a matter of time before Thanos is involved for real.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
haha... got news for you...
Mid -credit scene
Cosmo. Howard
Ya I remember that was mentioned...I was hoping for a second more meaty(?) scene instead a funny one like the IM3 with Banner and Stark or the Bucky in the museum ending like Winter Soldier. Oh well, we'll know soon enough!

Dis

Confirmed Male
Two more days...I dont think I have anticipated a movie like this other than Star Wars Ep. 1 (yea you can imagine my dismay after leaving the theatre), and maybe Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Well we know Brolin was cast as Thanos for it, and Thanos shows up at the end of Avengers. Connection pretty much already made eh?

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can only assume he'll get his own Netflix series along side Luke Cage and Daredevil right?

1406763783635.gif

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm not clicking any of those spoilers until I see the movie on Sunday... just playing it safe.

In other news, this is pretty awesome (in an Everything is Awesome kind of way).

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Review-wise GotG has dropped from Avengers level to Cap 2 level. So instead of the second coming we're likely going to be disappointed that it's just awesome and suffer yet another failed hype train.

Juvarisx

Florida
These comic movies are "doomed" to hit the 80's for the most part, due to a batch of reviewers that simply just hate comic movies. Good example is the guy from Salon. Anyways I am sure this will be awesome and will find out tomorrow.

Cybsled

I don't give a fuck about "professional" reviews...90% of them are windbags or people trying to be film hipsters.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Thanos The Mad Draenei cut off his face tentacles and tried to destroy the universe?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Review-wise GotG has dropped from Avengers level to Cap 2 level. So instead of the second coming we're likely going to be disappointed that it's just awesome and suffer yet another failed hype train.
Cap 2 was as good as Avengers to me, just in very different ways.

Fadaar

That guy
I'm just going to leave this in response to your sad attempt at a troll.

pasongtoendearth.jpg
Funny to think that two of the biggest franchises in the last 15 years (StarCraft and Halo) are straight rips of WarHammer 40k. Destiny is the same too. Generic human, advanced alien, and alien swarm races. Yay originality. Even the Alien/Predator universe is the same setup but those two franchises predate WH40k (or at least Alien does, according to wikipedia WH40k was created in 1987 - same year Predator was released)