Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah I don't like that idea at all but it's Marvel Studios so regardless of what they choose to go with I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is he a deadbeat? He hired someone to retrieve his son and they decided to keep him instead. It's not like he didn't try.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Haven't they already stated because of the collector scenes that Adam Warlock was in the green cocoon thing and didn't "hatch" until the Howard the Duck scene? Would be hard to knock up a woman in that condition.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Haven't they already stated because of the collector scenes that Adam Warlock was in the green cocoon thing and didn't "hatch" until the Howard the Duck scene? Would be hard to knock up a woman in that condition.
Doesn't he cocoon when he dies? All I really know about Warlock is he's Thanos' only fwend

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As far as I know there's absolutely nothing to indicate Adam Warlock is his dad. Just some dork on the internet thought it would be cool and you other dorks took that and ran with it for some reason.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I heard Beta Ray Bill was going to be his dad.

In all seriousness, if one day Adam Warlock and Beta Ray Bill are both members of the MCU, I'm pretty sure my life will be complete.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Well, they didn't say his dad was a deadbeat, they said he was an asshole. Which opens up a lot more potential paternity suits... My bigger question was if having sex with an alien is what gave his mom her terminal cancer.

I will agree that if they could weave in a Thor : Ballad of Beta Ray Bill movie I would be an exceptionally happy camper.

spronk

FPS noob
plant a tree for groot
Vin Diesel's Plant A Tree For Groot Challenge Starting To Gain Steam | Comicbook.com

vin-diesel-plants-a-tree-for-groot-105386.jpg

Oldbased

> Than U
Actually is at least the second one he has done. His original tree was on Aug 3rd for Groot, then on the 18th Aug he planted another one with the challenge.

Sorry VD is one of the few actors I actually keep up with.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Al Pacino Would Do Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Or Another Marvel Movie | Comicbook.com
pacino-rocket-106075.jpg

Over the weekend, Al Pacino raved about Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, saying, "I just saw Guardians of the Galaxy. It was amazing. I did find it the most entertaining, inventive, beautiful film."

When Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn read Pacino's comments on Comicbook.com, he wrote, "One of the great things about making Guardians of the Galaxy is getting so many messages from folks in the industry whom I admire. But, honestly, being a The Godfather and The Godfather 2 FANATIC, this one just might take the cake..."

Deadline followed up with Pacino asking him to elaborate on Guardians of the Galaxy, and the veteran actor heaped more praise on the film. Pacino revealed, "It was not something I would readily go see, but my kids got me to go, and one has to draw the line at where prejudice starts and where it ends - that was good stuff!"

Pacino added, "I recognized the ingenious stuff they were doing; the invention, the attractiveness of the way they were performing it. It had Shakespearean feeling to it at times. I was caught up in the big screen, the great sound."

Now, here is where it really gets interesting. Deadline also asked Pacino if he would do the Guardians of the Galaxy sequel or another Marvel movie if it was offered to him.

Pacino replied, "I would do anything that I could understand in terms of how I fit in it. And you know, of course if I could fit in it. Anything's possible."

Pacino also reminded, "You know, I did Dick Tracy and I got an Oscar nomination, so come on. I mean, what can I say?"

Column_sl

shitlord
I don't like that these aging stars are trying to jump on this because it can make them allot of money.
Robert Redford,'s character was pretty much a waste in winter soldier.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't think it was a waste... It was an important plot point... But it could have been anyone. I mean Robert Redford isn't even recognizable as himself anymore anyways. Half way through the movie my wife gasped when she realized who it was