Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I am kinda surprised expendables 3 tanked as badly as it did the first two made pretty good box office returns.
PG-13 and they tried to appeal to a female audience, which just ends up alienating the only people who were going to see the movie anyways (men).

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did not help that a person could download the entire movie in DvD quality 3 weeks before the actual release.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you're a fan of Pratt, im pretty sure hes on Fallon tonight if anyone cares

Oldbased

> Than U
Guardians of the Galaxy is now available for pre-order on Amazon. I suspect it'll be out by Christmas.

Amazon.com: Guardians of the Galaxy (3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray + Digital Copy): Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, James Gunn: Movies TV

Select the Blu-Ray combo, 1 disk Blu-Ray or 1 disk DVD.
Ya I said that a few pages back as pre Xmas. Most sites now have it listed as December 9th. Not sure why Amazon hasn't updated that yet.
Side not though if it is December 9th some places will carry the digital release early around mid November.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
PG-13 and they tried to appeal to a female audience, which just ends up alienating the only people who were going to see the movie anyways (men).
PG-13 is what killed it. Hey, lets try and open up the movie to a market too young to recognize anyone in the fucking movie!!!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That was pretty weak. I think they need Melissa McCarthy to guest host every other show. She was probably the only thing that was really funny on SNL last season.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm going to see this movie again tomorrow night with my Dad. He wants to see it, so whatever. It's worth a 2nd watching. Then for the Blu-Ray to come out. Ohh, can't wait!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Update on Guardians of the Galaxy Blu-Ray. Amazon just emailed me saying it has a release date of December 9th.

So yeah, it'll absolutely be out by Christmas this year.

Oldbased

> Than U
It is also going to have a exclusive look into Avengers 2 which should be about the time the trailers start for it as well.
Hopefully it is in addition to the comic con Avengers2 look that had all of them bullshiting around Thor's hammer when Ultron showed up, although I still want to see that clip just to see the Iron Man Hulkbuster suit.

Oldbased

> Than U
So as posted above I found December 9th as release, Vudu /Ultraviolet Digital Release is November 18th meaning people like me who use cloud purchases can get it then.
So only 6 weeks and 2 days

DecimusMagnus_sl

shitlord
I took a chick to see this. She'd just gone through seeing her mom die of cancer. Needless to say the first few minutes of the movie were a bit AWKWARD.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If your girlfriend lost a parent or both parents recently there is no super hero / comic book movie that won't have awkwardness.

Oldbased

> Than U
Ya Blade. His mother didn't die of cancer, she turned into a life sucking bitch vampire. Much better.