Guild Wars 2

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The end of the Long Live the Lich episode was great

Joko being Joko to his fullest. Really hammering home how much damage the commander has done. Making it seem like he can't be killed, and then Aurene just coming out of nowhere and straight-up eating him. It was fantastic

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
*sigh*

Never entered a damn access key...

Submitted ticket.

1599145629780.png

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Did you buy an expansion?

I was JUST going to post to this. Found my old emails from like 8 years ago! Looks like I purchased the game when it initially launched, and got a refund. They disabled my account or whatever.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I was JUST going to post to this. Found my old emails from like 8 years ago! Looks like I purchased the game when it initially launched, and got a refund. They disabled my account or whatever.
Heh. Well, just start up a new account and you're be good

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

-

So yeah, for you new/returning guys: HP trains are the best way to get a bunch of hero points quick to fill out an elite spec. You can often find them in the LFG tool for both HoT and PoF. You can get enough to fill out an entire Elite spec in about an hour just following a squad.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>

-

So yeah, for you new/returning guys: HP trains are the best way to get a bunch of hero points quick to fill out an elite spec. You can often find them in the LFG tool for both HoT and PoF. You can get enough to fill out an entire Elite spec in about an hour just following a squad.
Or you can grow a pair and solo that shit.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Was running around with Ranger/Soulbeast last night, haven't played it in ages. Reminded me of the little things that enrage me about this game. Harpies holy fuck, still one of the most cheesiest OP mobs in PoF, then theres crawler mobs, especially a group of them, haha we will all tunnel away at once and make you run around playing whack a mole like a retard, and the #1 annoying as fuck mobs? DUST MITES, FUCKING DUST MITES!

Having fun, yessir.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Was running around with Ranger/Soulbeast last night, haven't played it in ages. Reminded me of the little things that enrage me about this game. Harpies holy fuck, still one of the most cheesiest OP mobs in PoF, then theres crawler mobs, especially a group of them, haha we will all tunnel away at once and make you run around playing whack a mole like a retard, and the #1 annoying as fuck mobs? DUST MITES, FUCKING DUST MITES!

Having fun, yessir.
Those I don't mind. Hydras though? Fuck Hydras.

"Oh, you were doing a hero point challenge? Here, let me just nuke half your health in an instant-hit meteor."

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
What deal? If you mean the PoF 50% off, it's still on but ends today I think

Oh okay, someone told me it ended Tues or Wed. I didn't pay any attention since I own them.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Those I don't mind. Hydras though? Fuck Hydras.

"Oh, you were doing a hero point challenge? Here, let me just nuke half your health in an instant-hit meteor."
I love solo'ing multiple hydras with my engineer. My particular builds gives me near perma-stability so I can't be knocked down, pushed, or pulled.

• 2Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Yeah hydras used to suck, still do if they manage to catch you not paying attention. There's a whole canyon full of them near the temple in PoF, my necro/reaper can clear it with ease. I still avoid them on DD/SB tho. They had a high drop rate for materials, claw/bone of some kind, and some other stuff, I forget exactly.

I recall that one HP out in some dunes in the first PoF map, that was my first encounter with a hydra. The HP mob isn't exactly a pushover on it's own, but there is 1-2 hydras that always path around there, I died so many fucking times.

I haven't read much about the xpac yet, any word of Monk making a comeback? Was the class I mostly played in GW1, could pull off some crazy stuff they were so versatile, one of my favorite MMO classes.

On another note, I pulled off the HP and 2 chests at the pyramid in Crystal Oasis like a pro, hop hop hop with jackalope to the HP, jump over to first chest, jump up to gryphon egg (still hadn't grabbed it yet) then fly up to the sand track in sky and grab stuff up there. I felt so proud of myself lmao. Last time I did that shit, it was basically hours of me imitating the Pantheon thread.

I really gotta knuckle down and get my skyscale, at the very least start getting my quartz made each day. Think that's one of the timegates still?

• 1Like

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I mean, if we're talking infuriating mobs, then pocket raptors win. They're not too bad now with mounts, but trying to traverse Auric Basin on foot could be the worst because of those little fuckers.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I haven't read much about the xpac yet, any word of Monk making a comeback? Was the class I mostly played in GW1, could pull off some crazy stuff they were so versatile, one of my favorite MMO classes.
I highly highly doubt we'll ever see another profession, but a monk elite spec is certainly in the picture. The question is which prof would get it though. Guardian or Thief? Even Rev would be a candidate.