Gunman opens fire at Oregon mall outside of Portland

Fyro

Golden Squire
Crazies be crazies with guns or without.

The problem is not so much guns, but the crazies themselves.

I mean, can any of you imagine being so fucked up that you walk into a mall with an AR-15 and start shooting at random? I was just discussing this with my wife and I can't imagine any scenario pushing me to that point.

If I wanted to die I would fly to South America get in a canoe and head down the Amazon river till no man's land and fucking go till I succumbed to nature's wraith. No way I would go out in a blaze of gunfire at Tj-Max.

You want to have a substantive discussion go ahead, have one. Because nobody here is either stopping you or saying "OBAMAZ COMIN FUR YUR GUNZ"
Was speaking about the national discussion. Not here.

But now that you bring that up yes - yes they would say OBAMAZ COMIN FUR YUR GUNZ :p Have you met our trolls?

2i8k3s1.jpg

2i8k3s1.jpg

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Just another reason to shop online. I also wish these idiots would just off themselves rather then having this urge to take as many people down with them.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Opens fire in a crowded mall and only kills two people?

Must have been using a 360 controller instead of mouse and keyboard.

ROFL

Fox isn't even covering it.

Hannity is covering the fact 'taped earlier' that one of their contributors was assaulted while trolling an anti-union rally in MI. Who is completely fine.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Gun control is good, removal of guns is bad. Body armor should be made illegal for citizens to own. All assault rifles should be banned as well, keep your glocks and semi-automatics with their clips and all. Citizens have no business owning military grade assault rifles, sorry hunters but you do not need a fucking assault rifles to shoot ducks with. All of this is reasonable to discuss and I do not feel as though I am in the right in knowing what is best this is my opinion, that being said finger print resistant coatings on guns is 100% bullshit along with selling of body armor. Sorry but if you want to take advantage of the fact that you can get a gun and shoot up a place then you don't get the luxury of body armor to let you live longer and be able to kill more people.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gun control is good, removal of guns is bad. Body armor should be made illegal for citizens to own. All assault rifles should be banned as well, keep your glocks and semi-automatics with their clips and all. Citizens have no business owning military grade assault rifles, sorry hunters but you do not need a fucking assault rifles to shoot ducks with. All of this is reasonable to discuss and I do not feel as though I am in the right in knowing what is best this is my opinion, that being said finger print resistant coatings on guns is 100% bullshit along with selling of body armor. Sorry but if you want to take advantage of the fact that you can get a gun and shoot up a place then you don't get the luxury of body armor to let you live longer and be able to kill more people.
What is an assault rifle?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Body armor isn't so bad to own imo, as long as the police have access to weapons strong enough to pierce it.
What do you need body armor for? Hunting with your buddy and scared he might shoot you? Get better friends, or friends who are better shots. Also I would avoid charity bidding where the winner gets to go hunting with Dick Cheney.

Body armor is nice to have during riots when police are bitching out. Protect your house or whatever from people with normal guns ;p

It's really not an argument about need though. It's more about control. An argument could be made for maybe limiting the amount/effectiveness of body armor allowed to be owned.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I think assault rifles/fully auto guns are fun as fuck/fine but I do think they should implement some storage/rental system with it. You can purchase it and all that but it can't leave the shooting range or something to that effect. Rabble rabble taking our freedoms.

Body armor should be a no go too for public sector.