Halo

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Did the people who wrote and choreographed that end fight scene in the last jedi get jobs on this?

I got a lot of Mandalorian vibes but instead of Baby Yoda we have the Kahn/Asian girl for this. Outside of Spartans the CGI is way below Mando season 1/2.

Homsar

Maybe I'm not up to to the lore but it's odd seeing Spartans with their helmets off all the time and it's also a big diversity thing

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe I'm not up to to the lore but it's odd seeing Spartans with their helmets off all the time and it's also a big diversity thing
Master Chief never takes his off. Other spartans werent a thing until the second halo trilogy, and they routinely have their helmets off when not fighting. To note, halo 4, guardians, and infinite, were made in the age of diversity, so there’s that.

Cybsled

I liked it, but I never followed Halo lore too much. I liked the Fall of Reach book.

The Mando comparison is pretty straight on, though. Colony girl is baby Yoda lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Put this on for background noise again. I can't get over Master Chief taking off his helmet and from the looks of it they all do in the trailer. I'm all for the actors but it's shit, let's make female Spartans with pink

Last edited:

Cybsled

There was female Spartans over 20 years ago in the Fall of Reach novel. This was pre-fall, the Spartan II program had a mix of both male and female Spartans.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I have no idea what you are talking about with the pink (not watched the show), but one of the jokes in the very first season of Red Vs Blue was about Pink armor.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

I have no idea what you are talking about with the pink (not watched the show), but one of the jokes in the very first season of Red Vs Blue was about Pink armor.

I completely forgot about that lol

Cybsled

I remember those shorts took so long to download on shitty internet lol

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

already renewed for season 2. i usually wait for full season to watch new shit nowadays but may jump in on this, how bad can it be (famous last words lol)

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
seems Paramount is hell bent on keeping shitty series afloat just because between this and their Star Trek offerings

• 1Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I got goosebumps seeing the spartan team for the first time, like that moment seeing luke on mando.
They all ooze with BADASS every time I see them.
Aliens looked decent, but more tv cgi than movie quality.
Diversity paki general is retarded, I could only think they were trying to copy Chrisjen from expanse with brown woman in power, big fail.
Master chief taking off helm will rustle jimmies I'm sure.
I didn't play all the games and I'm not up on all the lore, but I'm sure people will see major changes and not like it, much like the other shit being released, foundation, wheel of time, lotr, etc.
In the end might end up being better than Picard, Boba, so far, hope it can get to Mando level, so will give it a few more episodes.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
There was female Spartans over 20 years ago in the Fall of Reach novel. This was pre-fall, the Spartan II program had a mix of both male and female Spartans.
Thanks. I was wondering when the game lore jumped the shark.

• 1Garbage

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I never was a big Halo fan other than the first game. But I enjoyed this so far. The first person views kept making me think of the awful Doom movie. Natasha McElhone still looks great.

Homsar

If it wasn't
I never was a big Halo fan other than the first game. But I enjoyed this so far. The first person views kept making me think of the awful Doom movie. Natasha McElhone still looks great.
I think she's finally showing age but it feels like she didn't age for decades. I will say Kevin Costner has aged well and i started really loving his old-school acting

• 1Like

Homsar

I feel like I'm in the counter strike crew, no matter what was thown out it was never the original. Halo, counter strike, call of duty were incredible fps

Diablo and EverQuest was such a weird fued, such a pain trying to get communications with 100+ people in 1999

Last edited:
  • 1Like