Happy White Male Nationalism Day! (4th of July)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My wife's already mortified by my "chat" I had with her sister. I support Trump. Followed by me stuck in a car with the sis for 2 hours being berated and why I'm wrong. Panties out of vagina...more like all the panties that have ever existed need to be pulled out @_@

Maybe just tell her to shut the fuck up? I used to be the only liberal in a conservative family and while obviously things weren't so divisive back then, I still kept my political opinions largely to myself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Maybe just tell her to shut the fuck up? I used to be the only liberal in a conservative family and while obviously things weren't so divisive back then, I still kept my political opinions largely to myself.
I keep forgetting you Americans have that as an actual taboo.
I'm more or less at that point with the fam. Which is a shitty feel. Never had to be quiet about that stuff. Cept all my uncles are all maga/mcga.

But at least I'm right.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I keep forgetting you Americans have that as an actual taboo.
I'm more or less at that point with the fam. Which is a shitty feel. Never had to be quiet about that stuff. Cept all my uncles are all maga/mcga.

But at least I'm right.

It's not a taboo so much as I'm just not interested in nasty fights with family members. It's why you don't play monopoly with family either.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It's not a taboo so much as I'm just not interested in nasty fights with family members. It's why you don't play monopoly with family either.
I loved monopoly with family. Fuck those guys, it's my money. Mind you, I was always the banker too.

Chris

Potato del Grande
No bacon. Muslims make inferior burgers.

American cheese too, fucking why. Americans make inferior burgers too when they do that.

In the UK they sell presliced real cheese now that's perfect burger size. Can't go wrong with Cheddar but I like the spicy versions.

As much as I do enjoy McDonalds or Burger King, you can't beat a homemade burger with actual cheese on it.

• 3Like
  • 2Salty
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
In the UK they sell presliced real cheese now that's perfect burger size.
Yes...if only they sold presliced 'real cheese' here in 'Murica, instead of us having to buy 10lb blocks of gov't cheese that we have to hew away at with one of the seven pocket-knives we all carry on us at any given time.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
What's it mean when I wish someone a happy 4th and they respond with " I'll celebrate when we have our democracy back" ?

It means they are asking for a punch in the face basically. Of course you could not punch them and say "Really? Democracy back? That's cute since we're a reprsenative republic and not a democracy, but whatever".

Either one, take your pick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm just no realizing, but this day has literally been nothing special for me since I was about...10, maybe?
seriously? any other country, any other you wouldnt even be free to say what you can say here, this is the day we honor 240 years of that freedom.. its a goddamned special day.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

American cheese too, fucking why. Americans make inferior burgers too when they do that.

In the UK they sell presliced real cheese now that's perfect burger size. Can't go wrong with Cheddar but I like the spicy versions.

As much as I do enjoy McDonalds or Burger King, you can't beat a homemade burger with actual cheese on it.
enlighten me on the differences between
88653.png

vs. american cheese.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

what do you think "american cheese" is?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
spending money on fireworks is one of the dumbest things any person with an IQ above room temp can do.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
  • 1Potato

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm just no realizing, but this day has literally been nothing special for me since I was about...10, maybe?
Let me guess, you don't give a shit about Memorial Day or Veteran's Day because no one's sucking your dick either, right?

Maybe in a few years you'll grow up and learn to appreciate why this country is the greatest in the world. Otherwise you're doomed to be a shitlib.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
spending money on fireworks is one of the dumbest things any person with an IQ above room temp can do.

Either you have no kids or are a terrible parent.

Going through life as a retard is no way to do it, son. Be better.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tim

Molten Core Raider

Using explosions to spread freedom-boners across the county is never a waste of money.

• 4Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its a dirty job, someone has to do it. Im not saying im against it, just spending money on it sucks. I applaud the assholes lighting shit off at 10 at night around the neighrborhood, but Im just not spending my fucking money on it.