Happy White Male Nationalism Day! (4th of July)

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
The best Philly Cheese Steak you will ever eat in your life will not contain Cheez Whiz.

It might be the most authentic sure, I grant you, but it's still garbage-tier.

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Time to trigger some American-hating faggots

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 2Trump
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What's everyone's plans for this weekend?

I'm having my first kid delivered on 7/4

• 6Like
  • 2Trump
Reactions: 7 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Got a trip to Cape Cod for a week starting tomorrow. ALL the gay faggot events have been cancelled this year. Maybe this year we won't see half as many fags wearing jock straps out in public.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Renting a giant bounce house, lighting fireworks off in the culdesac again. Neighborhood kids love this day. As do the adults, hungover Sunday sucks but it’s worth it.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
God damn fireworks are cancelled in my area. Firework barn is making hot bank this year.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Happy Independence Day!! Unless you're a libshit. Then die in a gulag.

• 1Like

yaph

Molten Core Raider
Oh we know all about the place. This is our 3rd year in a row going. We rent a beach cottage with a private beach. Can't wait.

My family did the same a few years ago and got a permit for a beach campfire one night. Forget if it’s only allowed on the Atlantic side though.

• 1Like

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
My family did the same a few years ago and got a permit for a beach campfire one night. Forget if it’s only allowed on the Atlantic side though.
Our cottage is bay side and the only fire I plan to start is a joint or 2 every night.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sold the grill in the estate sale, so unfortunately going to have to go to a friend's house with significantly worse fireworks view to grill burgers n brats.

• 1Picard
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I hope you all do your part to get the daily new virus count to 100k

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Depends on the town and on the beach.

Bay side in Barnstable has a special beach where you can have fires. I don't know any on the Atlantic side where you can do that.

Plenty of lakes where we would do that shit as teenagers though. Whenever the cops showed up they would make us put it out and tell us to go to the bonfire beach.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I haven't bothered to get a grill yet as we don't entertain people and I don't care. But the wife had some backyard movie nights with her and her Russian girlfriends. Araysar Araysar old Soviet films aren't bad btw! Well, the ones that they actually like. I am sure there's plenty of trash out there.

So we're hosting 4th of July this year for a bunch of Russians. I'm making ribs with a borrowed smoker. Who fucking knows what they're bringing. I can only expect at least 5 different kinds of mayonnaise-based salads. I know someone is making the summer herring/sour cream cake thing.