Happy White Male Nationalism Day! (4th of July)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
UK buddy calls the 4th of July “Treason Day“. Every 4th I flood his phone with Team America shit like below.

It’s become a tradition of sorts for us.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
"Music" spoilerered. Yes I fly the American flag every day.

[/spoiler

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
In AK saw them all over. In places like Homer they're all over town in the garbage and such.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hope you all had an American 4th.

ribs.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Experiencing 4th of July a different way than the last few years and needed to point a few things out.
#1. You've made me love the smell of gunpowder and explosive chemical gas.
#2 I like how every yard has drunken Merica trying to one up each other with repetitively louder explosions as the night passes.
#3 This is why I love this country. This shit brings everyone together.

giphy.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 5 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My woman, whom I went to K-12 with, told a neighbor yesterday "[Bandwagon] loves the 4th. He used to legitimately scare people when we were younger" and it's the nicest thing she's ever said about me.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nija

<Silver Donator>
BACK! I love the juxtaposition on my facebook between my CA friends and my AR friends.

No pictures necessary for the CA side. People saying how they love their neighbors because nobody shot off any fireworks and burned anything down. It's so dry, please don't shoot off fireworks! "I'm glad the fireworks displays were cancelled, it's a racist holiday".

Meanwhile, Arkansas, true fucking Americans that let their 12 year olds go out there and tip over some huge ass firework. "Didn't die last night but it wasn't due to a lack of effort!"

106200347_10223280502707901_2792588023728796484_o.jpg

So glad to be where I am now.

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users