Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)

Caliane

The Magicians was literally a time loop to justify not matching the books. doing that for HP would be a terrible idea and kindof ironic.

Redoing the books AGAIN seems like an odd choice. I had actually thought they meant there were going to do a new story, like game.

They DID redo His Darkest Materials though. So, there is precident for them just redoing something that didn't really need it..

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Driver looks the part, but does he have Alan Rickman's hateful charisma? Driver is more of a brat, at least thats howhe was in the Disney Star Wars films.
I don't know if you know, but in movies, the people you see oftentimes are acting in ways that they are not in real life. His character in the Star wars films was meant to be a brat. Adam Driver can actually portray different personas based on the role given to him. It's fucking crazy black magic stuff.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, concerning this TV-series...

Nervous Billy Gardell GIF by CBS

Chris

Potato del Grande
They DID redo His Darkest Materials though. So, there is precident for them just redoing something that didn't really need it..
That was a box office bomb that cancelled the 2nd and 3rd movies though, it's a bit different to one of the most successful movie franchises of all time.