Hawkeye

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
This series has gotten significantly better with each episode, and I liked it a lot from the start. Some moments of serious great acting in both of the last two episodes. Really happy so far.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'm wondering if the watch has some Stark tech attached to it, could even be AI that we could see end up in the hands of Ironheart.

Related from the comics:

1639038367996.png

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This episode was fantastic. The story line with him being in a LARP group is hilarious. The twist at the end I did not see coming at all. Bummed theres only 2 more episodes. This show is so far ahead of the others.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I like it because he's really the only one dealing with all the shit that has gone down. Dude got ptsd bad. All the other avengers are kinda like whatever.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Djay

Trakanon Raider
As long as it doesn't take a nose dive in the last couple episodes, this will be my favorite Marvel thing since Endgame. Jeremy Renner's acting has been fantastic in this.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
I like this show the most so far because it's relatable. He's just a regular dude trying to forget his terrible past and make it home in time to spend Christmas with his family. Also it's the most grounded except for the trick arrow shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
As long as it doesn't take a nose dive in the last couple episodes, this will be my favorite Marvel thing since Endgame. Jeremy Renner's acting has been fantastic in this.
I said this exact thing to my coworkers and they thought I was nuts.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't know that I've ever watched anything with Hailee Steinfeld, but I'm really liking her in this. She pairs well with Renner

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
She's in Dickinson on AppleTV+ and she's Gwen Stacy in the animated Spider-verse movies.

She's got a good agent.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
You have not watched Arcane?

Well, now that you have come back from the Antarctic Expedition, you should do that.
I probably will at some point, just because everyone says it's so good. It just hasn't been a priority for me because I was never into League

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
yeah, love the pacing. Its slow and you just get to see characters live and breathe and go through small problems, and I love the small christmas reminders peppered in the whole thing.

I wonder whats up with the watch, I thought it was some Tony Stark DLC unlock shit but Clint says multiple times its to protect the identity of someone. I wonder who? Not really many secret identities left in the MCU, are there? The character reveal at the end was cool.

this made me LOL real hard, the subreddit /r/thanoswasright must be going nuts

0420F659-DADE-4565-B41D-38F71473E435.jpg

rumor is next weeks episode is absolutely nuts
My guess on the watch is they know it belonged to Ronin (much like the sword and outfit). But the watch says something like "From your loving wife, Laura"
It kinda makes sense, at least.

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So, like, we are all in agreement that Vera Farmiga's character is the Swordsman in the MCU? Because that bitch is being shady as fuck meanwhile Dusquene is just awkwardly enthusiastic.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
I like it because he's really the only one dealing with all the shit that has gone down. Dude got ptsd bad. All the other avengers are kinda like whatever.
I think Wanda was dealing with some really heavy shit

• 1Like