Hawkeye

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
How cool is it that not only is he there, but an Avenger is actively worried about his involvement? Even if it's not a 100% universe incorporation it still validates Daredevil etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
goddamn that was an amazing hour of TV. everyone would have laughed in ridicule if you said earlier this year the TV show about a dude who shoots arrows is gonna be the best MCU show, but here we are.

I absolutely loved the effects of Infinity War / EndGame playing out in small moments like Ana's house

This had the weakest trailer and wasnt even looking forward to it but its easily the best. Really helps that this show hasnt had any woke bullshit like the others.

I did find it funny the first episode of this and Falcon & WS. Falcon cant get a loan and Clint is getting offered free dinners and shit

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
So now we have Kingpin in and Daredevil was supposedly Spideys lawyer in the new movie. Venom is now in the MCU. Who else would we want them to fold in that would fit? Punisher was pretty good, but he's a little too R for Marvel. Jessica Jones was okay, but I don't think she meshes as well. Luke Cage was also meh. I never watched Ironfist.

Maybe they fold some of the young avengers stuff from Disney+ directly into the old Netflix stuff. Have the YA fighting gang stuff with Kingpin and bump into Punisher along the way. Venom being movie only is kind of weird, guess he'd just show up in the next few spidey movies.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
This is still solid. Florence Pugh stealing scenes just like she did through all of Black Widow.
It's nice to see relatable, human stuff in the MCU again that isn't a 21 hour Netflix series with too much filler.

Also can we keep the Spiderman spoilers out of the Hawkeye thread for at least until the fucking movie is out please?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I think one of the things that make this series better than the rest is that it feels like a self contained series.

Sure It introduces new characters and deals with the fallout of Endgame for Hawkeye, but the story itself feels complete so far unlike the other shows which were meant to setup something bigger for later in the MCU which is the major complaint I had with the other shows. They just felt incomplete.

Fun series so far.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Opening scene with Yelena getting snapped and blipped almost instantaneously from her POV was fucking money. They have killed it when showing more POVs around these events in the shows and movies since Endgame.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I kind of slept on this after marvel fatigue but burned through through the episodes tonight and

so fucking glad they brought Vincent back from the sunk ship that was Netflix’s Marvel. He was the absolute best part of that whole mixed bag.
73BF41C8-3A29-43B8-85ED-08B34D57C045.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Vincent D'onofrio and Charlie Cox were just brilliant in Netflix, so happy they are bringing them both back

• 3Like

BrellWatcher

Trakanon Raider
They needed to take all the money they used on Falcon and Winter Soldier and made more episodes of this show.

• 3Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
They needed to take all the money they used on Falcon and Winter Soldier and made more episodes of this show.
I do love this show, I think Kate Bishop is a great new character...am really sad that Hawkeye (Renner) is being phased out.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Okay that's cheating. Its TRUE, but still cheating.

I'm as queer as a 3-dollar bill but good lord Yelena Belova is an amazing character. Florence Pugh is definitely going places so hopefully Feige and company have locked her down with a long term but mutually lucrative commitment.

Animosity

Damn this show just keeps delivering. Really sucks it’s only 1 season. If we can get some good X-Men or Fantastic Four, I’ll give Marvel all my money again.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Just caught up on the last episode. So great. Yelena needs to get her own show or movie, such a good character.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Kingpin looking a whole lot more like the comic version. Totally got the level up. Which means that Daredevil could be amazing if he gets the same power boost.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Do not watch the end credit sequence.

I am not kidding here.

Do. Not. Watch. It.

Just turn the TV off and walk away

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
This episode right here just goes to show, when Marvel focuses on telling a story and forgets about "the message" there is no one better.
This show was great from start to finish, had several strong bad ass female characters without having to degrade the men in the series to make them look good.

fisk.jpg

The man is a boss.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Homsar

Fucking Jack was the biggest payoff for me, dude was just a super nerd/collector the entire time lol

• 2Like