HDTVs

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
SOMEONE TALK ME OFF THE LEDGE. REMIND ME OF BURN IN ISSUES!

You may have already seen it, but the link you posted is a refurb, the other deal from Beach Camera or Buy Dig or Slickdeals purports to be new in box.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You may have already seen it, but the link you posted is a refurb, the other deal from Beach Camera or Buy Dig or Slickdeals purports to be new in box.

Yeah same company and same price. Njals Njals let me know of the deal listed, he ordered one, so I am going to see if it comes as a New one for him or not :)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Yeah same company and same price. Njals Njals let me know of the deal listed, he ordered one, so I am going to see if it comes as a New one for him or not :)

Mine arrives tomorrow after ordering it Tuesday. There were comments in the thread that indicated people called Lg to give the serial # and they confirmed new and not refurb. I understand any hesitancy though! I’ll report back after it arrives.

• 2Solidarity

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

Btw I'm in the same boat. I'm this close to ordering one myself. I really prefer the C7 because of the black bezel but that seems really trivial considering the price.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just saw this....

https://www.amazon.com/LG-OLED65B7A...3299&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=LG+OLED65B7A&psc=1

Looks like it's the same deal others are seeing elsewhere.

2017 Model - 65" OLED LG. Wary because of all the garbage I have heard from their terrible support when something burns in.

That's a very, very good deal. It's the same price I paid 3 months ago for the B6 (basically the same tv, this year's version has a few slight improvements). Refresh rates in gaming mode are comparable with any other tv in my experience, but the picture quality, particularly with 4k video (and some sports on the directv 4k channels) is night and day over my 4 year old Sony 4k. Best piece of tech I've ever purchased, genuinely.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
That's a very, very good deal. It's the same price I paid 3 months ago for the B6 (basically the same tv, this year's version has a few slight improvements). Refresh rates in gaming mode are comparable with any other tv in my experience, but the picture quality, particularly with 4k video (and some sports on the directv 4k channels) is night and day over my 4 year old Sony 4k. Best piece of tech I've ever purchased, genuinely.

Yeah only thing I would be concerned about is Manufacturer refurbished.

Wish Best Buy had these. I would buy this and a 5 year warranty which covers burn in.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Seems very bait and switch - you might try to hit up a local BB and check their Magnolia room for any return/open box tvs which still have the best buy warranties. I bought my Dolby Atmos soundbar from them and they price matched amazon and gave me the extended warranty for practically nothing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
What's the phone number and anything in particular I should say?

Also, is 60hz a concern with this model?

See Threelions Threelions ' post here:

Home Theater/Game Room Thread

Also: you can use that other link you posted for the price protection deal offered by some credit cards (Citi, Chase, etc), but I would not order from them. That is a bait and switch operation.

Second Also: some people are buying square warranties from Costco, I'm not personally familiar but might be worth looking into.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit is this real!!!???

LG B7A Series OLED65B7A - 65" OLED Smart TV - 4K UltraHD

$1399????

Disregard - Way too good to be true and they are scammers. Thanks google reviews :)

Those websites should only be used for the credit card price protection. I attempted to contact them one time to just see and they will tell you that "the model you chose is not in stock" and try to up-sell you to something more in line with retail.

They work perfectly for PP though! I submitted my 65'' B7A to chase yesterday. 2200.03 gross and price matched 1699.00, should get $500 back. It's an absolute steal.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Please let me know when you guys get your LG OLED's. If they come in fantastic and new, I am calling that place immediately, I have clearance. :O

• 1Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Please let me know when you guys get your LG OLED's. If they come in fantastic and new, I am calling that place immediately, I have clearance. :O
Fedex contacted me this morning about a delay. Now being told Monday instead of Friday (today). Had my planet earth 2 4k disc ready to go and a already packed bong. The shame

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Man that sucks on the delay. For what it's worth the salesman told me they were all new on the phone though.

• 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
It is definitely worth trying the CC price protection using screenshots from those cheapo sites. I did it with my 940D and got it really cheap. Just take tons of screenshots and make sure they dont bundle a mount.

• 1Solidarity

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
TV has arrived, had my girl send me some photos, outer box looked a bit beat up, but packing seemed to be excellent on the inside. Now I wait in hell at work until I can go home. Will follow-up.

• 1Worf