Health Care Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
i voted no because i have incredibly good health coverage, and this makes me pay more for using it.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Araysar,
Arbitrary,
BurnemWizfyre,
Burnesto,
chaos,
Daly,
Eomer,
Eorkern,
Famm,
fifey,
Iannis,
Itzena,
Juvarisx,
Jysin,
Lenas,
Magimaster,
OneofOne,
Poet,
Rathgar,
Sebudai,
Soysauceonrice,
Sumorex,
Taybrien79,
TheBeagle,
Vaclav,
Valechec,
Zhaun
confirmed corporate shill.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Araysar,
Arbitrary,
BurnemWizfyre,
Burnesto,
chaos,
Daly,
Eomer,
Eorkern,
Famm,
fifey,
Iannis,
Itzena,
Juvarisx,
Jysin,
Lenas,
Magimaster,
OneofOne,
Poet,
Rathgar,
Sebudai,
Soysauceonrice,
Sumorex,
Taybrien79,
TheBeagle,
Vaclav,
Valechec,
Zhaun
confirmed corporate shill.
Trollface, confirmed idiot.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
citation needed.
My cost for an mri last year went up like 50$ from 25$ to 75$ or something like that, and the lady at the front said it was obama care that forced them to raise the price.

I aint gonna read that shit of a law to figure out why, I just know I had to pay 50$, and there isnt any amount of suffering people getting helped that will get my 50$ back.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The ObamaCare fight is just beginning | New York Post

Good to see our fine republican statesmen finally putting a big fat middle finger up to obama and all the libtards out there. Reap it bitches.

Oh yeah, something about passing massive entitlement programs and bills that no one has read along party line votes gets mentioned in that article.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The "Obamacare" fight is over. You lost.

For like the 50th time. You should be used to it by now.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My cost for an mri last year went up like 50$ from 25$ to 75$ or something like that, and the lady at the front said it was obama care that forced them to raise the price.

I aint gonna read that shit of a law to figure out why, I just know I had to pay 50$, and there isnt any amount of suffering people getting helped that will get my 50$ back.
I paid $1200 up front cash for my MRI and I have health insurance but I am in a foreign country that makes you pay for everything up front.

Cry me a river.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Why would "obama care" raise your MRI price by 200%? Sounds like she made some shit up and then blamed "obama care". Your private insurance company is probably gouging you and using the ACA as an excuse.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You are using an insane piece of equipment and tying it + a tech + the doc + the barium or contrast or whatever up for like an hour.

You are complaining about $75?

You don't even know where the dollar sign goes when you talk about money.

Fuck off.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You are using an insane piece of equipment and tying it + a tech + the doc + the barium or contrast or whatever up for like an hour.

You are complaining about $75?

You don't even know where the dollar sign goes when you talk about money.

Fuck off.
Sounds like the profile of a typical ACA opponent.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I grew up being taught 75$, so it stuck. And why shouldn't I be mad about the govm'nt stealing my money. I could spend that 50$ on blow.
You dont even know that its stealing your money. You dont even have an idea whats in the bill.

Your entire source is what some lady told you at the hospital, probably just to get you to go away

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Your MRI cost $75 now? Mine cost $1000 and I'm supposed to get them every 6-12 months. I doubt Obamacare is the cause for the price raise, but I sure hope it is now, ya wanker :p

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Not a huge fan of the half-assed baby step that is the ACA, but Ilovewhat it's doing to republicans. Yes all the way.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
My healthcare stays the same price. Free. THE SKY IS FALLING! It's high deductible though.