Health Problems

Goatface

How are ya holding up?
well, after getting out the er about 4am woke up to a bunch of pain then nothing for about 2 days then in the middle of the night while taking a leak had a single sharp pain, like flow was violently cut off for a split second going by what i was told passing it would be more of an event, but never passed one before. they didn't give me the thing to pee in and didn't see anything in the bowl. guess still in there. on day 4, the flowmax started making me sick, like super ill feeling and tired. but after stopping that nothing has been going on.
my understanding will be like a month+ long process of going to my doctor then getting into a urologist.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
well, after getting out the er about 4am woke up to a bunch of pain then nothing for about 2 days then in the middle of the night while taking a leak had a single sharp pain, like flow was violently cut off for a split second going by what i was told passing it would be more of an event, but never passed one before. they didn't give me the thing to pee in and didn't see anything in the bowl. guess still in there. on day 4, the flowmax started making me sick, like super ill feeling and tired. but after stopping that nothing has been going on.
my understanding will be like a month+ long process of going to my doctor then getting into a urologist.
Stay stronk. Pain sucks, but you can get past it.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
New one to me. Last week went to the Dr. and he brought in a therapist to talk after/at the same time. She asked if I knew why she was there, nope but did you know therapist comes from the words the rapist. Kind of went downhill from there.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Got an MRI and a CT scan earlier this year after getting a headache so bad I went blind for a while during it. Found nothing of note in either.

Up to 8k in bills I've received sent directly to me now, after my insurance was billed over 30k. This is after getting pre-approval for the procedures from in-network doctors.

Entire system is a scam.

• 1WTF
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Got an MRI and a CT scan earlier this year after getting a headache so bad I went blind for a while during it. Found nothing of note in either.

Up to 8k in bills I've received sent directly to me now, after my insurance was billed over 30k. This is after getting pre-approval for the procedures from in-network doctors.

Entire system is a scam.
I had a similar experience when I was younger. I was recovering from a knee surgery and I hadn't lifted for a month or so. My muscles hadn't atrophied much so my strength was still there but my conditioning wasn't. I started benching some heavy weights after warm up and I got a massive headache. Everything went black on the last rep even though my eyes were open.

After I got my vision back and felt somewhat normal I went to see the trainer and they told me it was Weight Lifter's Headache, they said I strained so hard that I probably had a slight tear in the membrane around my brain. I think it was roughly 3 months of lower weight and higher reps until thing felt normal.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I had a similar experience when I was younger. I was recovering from a knee surgery and I hadn't lifted for a month or so. My muscles hadn't atrophied much so my strength was still there but my conditioning wasn't. I started benching some heavy weights after warm up and I got a massive headache. Everything went black on the last rep even though my eyes were open.

After I got my vision back and felt somewhat normal I went to see the trainer and they told me it was Weight Lifter's Headache, they said I strained so hard that I probably had a slight tear in the membrane around my brain. I think it was roughly 3 months of lower weight and higher reps until thing felt normal.

Doctors said it was probably a slight/small amount of bleeding in my brain yea. Happened while fucking the girlfriend, so honestly probably about right given the cicumstances.

I'm mostly just mad it's gonna cost me a stack of cash to get told 'meh it was probably nothing'

• 1Solidarity

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
if it makes you feel better … I once had an MRI after my eye lid started to ‘catch’ and wouldn’t reopen without me pulling it up. Also had mild twitching of the same eyebrow. I thought I was having a stroke or something scary.

Turns out I was just between jobs and playing way too much league of legends and my eyeball would dry out / twitch from the nervous energy / focus of playing too long. Video game injuries are real, bros.

• 1Solidarity

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>

Entire system is a scam.
You had an occipital migraine. CT and MRI would be normal. Can see colors or white lights with/without pain or have transient blindness.
Were you sleep deprived at the time? The other possibility is occipital epilepsy/short occipital lobe seizure, but they are not usually associated with pain.

And yeah, healthcare in America is ridiculously expensive and all about making insurance companies and lawyers and bureaucrats rich. We have the best tech and the worst healthcare system.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You had an occipital migraine. CT and MRI would be normal. Can see colors or white lights with/without pain or have transient blindness.
Were you sleep deprived at the time? The other possibility is occipital epilepsy/short occipital lobe seizure, but they are not usually associated with pain.

And yeah, healthcare in America is ridiculously expensive and all about making insurance companies and lawyers and bureaucrats rich. We have the best tech and the worst healthcare system.

I had assumed migraine at first as well, as I've had one or two of those in the past. But what got me to actually go get the scans was this lasted for weeks - not the actual mega painful headache itself, but I could feel it there every time my heart rate went up it would start throbbing/pounding again in the same localized place in the side of my skull. Was worried I had actually ruptured something heh.

I guess it doesn't really matter long as they claim I'm healthy? I'll grumble about the cost of it I'm sure but beats having a tumor or whatever.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I had assumed migraine at first as well, as I've had one or two of those in the past. But what got me to actually go get the scans was this lasted for weeks - not the actual mega painful headache itself, but I could feel it there every time my heart rate went up it would start throbbing/pounding again in the same localized place in the side of my skull. Was worried I had actually ruptured something heh.

I guess it doesn't really matter long as they claim I'm healthy? I'll grumble about the cost of it I'm sure but beats having a tumor or whatever.
Isn't sweedish hc free? Swe sucks ofc, come drink beer in dk sometime, ronne ronne <3

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
eye lid started to ‘catch’ and wouldn’t reopen without me pulling it up. Also had mild twitching... Turns out I was just between jobs and playing way too much league of legends and my eyeball would dry out / twitch from the nervous energy / focus of playing too long. Video game injuries are real, bros.

I've been battling similar shit for months due to screen time. I have a permanent twitch in my lower eyelid and my right eye has trouble focusing on distances > 10 feet. It gets better if I spend 2-3 outside and in the workshop, but I have a desk job.

Goatface

this summer my left eye lid start "freezing up" but only when i get in the shower after doing yard work, figured it was an allergy thing as been getting wrecked by pollen this year. a min or 2 of water to the face clears it up. might be crazy, but i certain it makes a noise when it does it, sorta like a mild flick of the ear

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I had a lump on my left testicle but thankfully it was only spermatocele. What I didn't tell my doctor was that it was the exact spot I put pressure on when jerking off. Well you live and you learn.
Could you elaborate on this, Lunis Lunis ? So you were cup'ing your balls while jerking, left hand/right hand, pressing on the left testicle for some reason, ejaculate and then a spermatocele formed?

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Could you elaborate on this, Lunis Lunis ? So you were cup'ing your balls while jerking, left hand/right hand, pressing on the left testicle for some reason, ejaculate and then a spermatocele formed?
More or less. Putting pressure on the same spot every time is what caused it I think.

• 1Quality Calories

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I had my first run in with sciatica. Got up out of my desk chair and took two steps and lost all control of my right leg. Like it became heavy and started spasming. Managed to make it to my bed before collapsing. Freaked me the fuck out, thought I was having a stroke or something.

• 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I had my first run in with sciatica. Got up out of my desk chair and took two steps and lost all control of my right leg. Like it became heavy and started spasming. Managed to make it to my bed before collapsing. Freaked me the fuck out, thought I was having a stroke or something.
Are you sure you weren't?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Are you sure you weren't?

Yeah. I am actually in the hospital right now for a facial infection. Been here since Sunday. I am having surgery to remove nasal polyps in August. The sciatica happened a couple days before I was admitted and they checked it out. I have had back problems since I was 18 and my uncle fucked up and lost grip of a fridge we were moving into a basement. In which I feel backwards like half flight of stairs.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah. I am actually in the hospital right now for a facial infection. Been here since Sunday. I am having surgery to remove nasal polyps in August. The sciatica happened a couple days before I was admitted and they checked it out. I have had back problems since I was 18 and my uncle fucked up and lost grip of a fridge we were moving into a basement. In which I feel backwards like half flight of stairs.
Shitty about your back, but glad it wasn't a stroke. When I had Bell's Palsy the only other reason I could think of for losing control of half my face was a stroke, and that thought scared the shit out of me.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Shitty about your back, but glad it wasn't a stroke. When I had Bell's Palsy the only other reason I could think of for losing control of half my face was a stroke, and that thought scared the shit out of me.
Yeah it's really unsettling shit.