Health Problems

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I don't feel I need to make alterations in my lifestyle - I'm a healthy guy. Lots of exercise and I eat very healthily.

"So I had a melanoma earlier this year, and I just wasn't feeling right,"

"Well friends, here we are. I have colon cancer."

Ya clearly, healthy people totally just get stricken with multiple forms of cancer all the time! How old are you again? I'm guessing in your 40's. You're obviously doing something wrong.

You come in blasting away telling me that the series of doctors who conceived a very good plan for my health are morons.

Because it's not a good plan and they ARE morons. Oh and for someone who claims to be a Christian, you sure have a lot more faith in man than you do in God.

Last edited:

joz123

Potato del Grande

Ya, healthy people totally just get stricken with multiple forms of cancer all the time!

Because it's not a good plan and they ARE morons.
Youre Crazy Season 3 GIF by The Office

Hey Amod Amod Lumi is off his meds again

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because it's not a good plan and they ARE morons. Oh and for someone who claims to be a Christian, you sure have a lot more faith in man than you do in God.
Amod Amod isn’t this shit the exact reason we have a section for Grown Ups

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

Ya clearly, healthy people totally just get stricken with multiple forms of cancer all the time! How old are you again? I'm guessing in your 40's. You're obviously doing something wrong.

Youre Crazy Season 3 GIF by The Office

Hey Amod Amod Lumi is off his meds again
Amod Amod isn’t this shit the exact reason we have a section for Grown Ups

Lumi Lumi you had your chance and Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule even showed you how to behave here.

That's your last post in this thread for a good long while.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
The problem with this forum and many people I've gamed with are getting older. I was working 80+ hour weeks for the last few months and now that it's quieted down I just saw the news about Borzak Borzak . He will always be Kazrob to me. I met him playing on EQmac and we played on FV together. I believe the following played with him. @Vonpol @rad @kruegan @sukik @keelhaul B Behemoth @Krozman and many others. He was a ranger and was always super serious but that always cracked me up about him.

Kaz if you read this know I am thinking about you. If not, I'll see your human Karana worshipping ass in Surefall Glades with @Vonpol someday. Just tell the guards not to attack me.

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk Sorry buddy you are in my thoughts and prayers too.
Since I got mentioned here, and this is the Health issues thread. Last year (42 years old) I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy when I had really wierd fatty bloody narrow poop all of a sudden. I had a 2.5cm pedunculated polyp removed but it was fully non-cancerous, I do have to go back in 3 years for another colonoscopy. My poop is now back to normal. Technically got my first tattoo as well since they mark where they remove big polyps.

Good luck everyone else going through health bullshit.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Since I got mentioned here, and this is the Health issues thread. Last year (42 years old) I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy when I had really wierd fatty bloody narrow poop all of a sudden. I had a 2.5cm pedunculated polyp removed but it was fully non-cancerous, I do have to go back in 3 years for another colonoscopy. My poop is now back to normal. Technically got my first tattoo as well since they mark where they remove big polyps.

Good luck everyone else going through health bullshit.
I can’t believe we’re both in our 40’s now.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So last week I had to have surgery. Multiple cystic formations in my left leg.

Doc told me after it looks like something called Hidradenitis suppurativa, which at first I thought sounding like a really expensive strain of pot...

But it turns out it means my sweat glands basically hate me, love getting infected, there's no way to cure it, only ways to treat the symptoms. Closest thing to a treatment for it is "We find the area of skin having it.. and remove all that skin... of course it will probably still pop up somewhere else later".

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Tomorrow. Wish me well fellas.

Spending the 4th of July at a BBQ not able to eat anything. Awesome.

• 13Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 13 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My dad has colon cancer 5 years ago, just went in for a colonoscopy and was all clear. There are obviously different types but when I went to the doctor right after he got diagnosed the doctor told me that colon cancer was so slow growing that even with an immediate relative having it, I wouldn't need to get a colonoscopy until 50. I was 43 at the time.

Good luck and God speed though
That doctor is a fucking incompetent quack, go get your ass cancer screening done as soon as possible if you haven't already.
So I had a melanoma earlier this year, and I just wasn't feeling right, so my family doc sent me for a pet scan. It lit up right away. Did the full body scan, followed up by a detailed colonoscopy. Nothing like having all that attention on that part of the body.
You should probably be rejoicing rather than freaking out tbh, or maybe do both. Colon cancer has such a bad reputation because it usually spreads before you even know you're sick, and your 'just wasnt feeling right' probably wasn't caused by the colon cancer so you got extremely lucky. Which is a strange thing to say to someone who was just told he has cancer but here we are.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
100%. 45 years old is fine, but to wait til 50 from 43 years old? That seems way too long.
45 is for people with an average risk. An immediate relative with colon cancer makes you high risk and there are many other possible risk factors.

I had precancerous polyps removed at the age of 40 with no family history.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk Glad you got it caught early and getting it treated ASAP. I'm sure it will be ok in the end.

Did my yearly blood work, my total Test was 258 at age 49. I'm pulling the trigger on TRT. Go in for my first butt pellet next week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user