Hearthstone Tournament Sign-ups! Fifth RR HS Tournament!

The Master

Bronze Squire
It hasn't come up before. Given the absence of a ref I think the only reasonable solution is to have disconnects count as an auto-loss. However if the player who "won" from a disconnect chooses, the players are free to regame. Considering the prize of the tournament is bragging rights, if the victory was uncertain winning from a disconnect is going to feel pretty hollow I think. I know I'd choose to regame under most circumstances.

For casted matches (Semi-finals, finals, and grand finals) I'll actually be watching live and I'll do the more standard thing of making a refs call to either award the game or regame.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tuesday is a kind of bad night for me anyways as I play or mod on Mafia All Stars (Twitch). Wednesday is kind of off too. We'll have to play it by ear. Send me a message even if I'm not logged into Hearthstone because I'm probably at the computer.
No problem, I'll just hit you up Thursday evening, probably around that later CST time if that works.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Unfortunately I think my match with akibana is going to hold the top half of the bracket up because he is around the world so the only time we can play is on the weekend.

The Master

Bronze Squire
So that makes Vandyn the first person out of the tournament. Better luck next time and I hope you still had fun!

Decided to give Skelz a redo on the match that he disconnected on. Gave me a run for my money and made me almost regret my decision but I got him 3-2.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Alexander and Brand, have you two connected at all?

Also grats to our first semi-finalist in the winner's bracket, LikeTheWhirlwind!

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, we're trying to make it happen. We live in time zones 12 hours apart and Brand is sometimes on spotty wi-fi. We'll get it sorted.

Sorry for the hold up.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Littles tonight was raid night so I was off again. Pick a time tomorrow and we'll play our matches.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
So that makes Vandyn the first person out of the tournament. Better luck next time and I hope you still had fun!
Sure although this was the first time where I had basically stopped playing HS due to other games so I was coming in cold to begin with. Fun matches though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
NEver seen someone get such fucking ridiculous draws with control warrior. I'm pissed off.

Littles wins 3-2

The Master

Bronze Squire
I watched them, good games.

Ticking along. Now mures and Akibana are holding up the bracket a bit, but the weekend is almost here.