Hearthstone Tournament Sign-ups! Fifth RR HS Tournament!

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ok good, our match got reported. Rerolled had been down for a while I guess.

On a related note, holy shit that went badly.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I watched them, good games.

Ticking along. Now mures and Akibana are holding up the bracket a bit, but the weekend is almost here.
Yeah, I'll get on early tomorrow to hopefully play our matches. I'll be on ~25 hours from this post aki. People who are ahead of us in the brackets my want to be on around that time also to catch aki if he has time to play more than our matches. Looks like he'll play frenzic or angrygerbil next.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Something came up so I'll be out of town until Tuesday which means I'll need to forfeit my next match against Alexzander. King Krush and Illidan will have to wait until the next Tourney. So sad.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Something came up so I'll be out of town until Tuesday which means I'll need to forfeit my next match against Alexzander. King Krush and Illidan will have to wait until the next Tourney. So sad.
All right. I won't actually put in the forfeit till after the Arch/Sparkle match happens, because until then you aren't actually holding up the bracket. If something delays them you may still get to play.

@Alex: Of course it got reported, I'm on top of this.
cool.png

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sorry for the holdup, been sick and bumming around. I'll try and catch Gavin tomorrow.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Akibana/Gerbil, any word on your match? Last match in that round of the loser's bracket.

Brackets are looking good overall. Much snappier reporting/matches every time it seems like.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm going to be gone for the long Canadian weekend. Back Monday night.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I have sent you a friend request Akibana. I am busy this week I won't lie. It may get to the point that I can't play in time to keep pace with the tournament. If so, like Zulst I will do my best, but I might have to just drop. I am free tomorrow and Tuesday nights after 6:00 CST.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Littles/Brand: When can you do the first semi-final so I can cast it?

Loser's bracket has quite a few matches that haven't been held. I added in Zulst's concede, like I said I would. Please stay on top of your matches. Posting in the thread helps, so I know you're working on it.

Speaking of, thanks AngryGerbil and Frenzic!