Hearthstone

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So out of 4 total Legendaries I've cracked open, 2 K...rull, 2 Kun. Fuck that shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Origin

Molten Core Raider
You forgot the list..

Oops, sorry. Here it is.

dragon priest.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love priests cutting entomb.

Might be time to bring on the control warrior pain train with everyone teching against pirate warrior and everyone is assuming you are a pirate warrior when they mulligan against you.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Need me some more angry Origin Origin posts. My friend was complaining that he doesn't have a game where he can just jump in for a half hour. So of course we both considered Hearthstone, which we haven't played in a while due to anger issues.

Fun little tangent tangent: I asked my wife which game she dislikes me playing more: WoW or Hearthstone. She picked WoW.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Lost a lot last night. Surely I made some mistakes but I seemingly ran into ENDLESS opponents with perfect draws.

Feelsbadman.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thats how I've felt since the expansion dropped.
Last pirate warrior I faced with 0 cards remaining in hand final 3 top decks were mortal strike, kor'kron, mortal strike.

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Need me some more angry Origin Origin posts. My friend was complaining that he doesn't have a game where he can just jump in for a half hour. So of course we both considered Hearthstone, which we haven't played in a while due to anger issues.

Fun little tangent tangent: I asked my wife which game she dislikes me playing more: WoW or Hearthstone. She picked WoW.

Eh, i realize that i have anger issues. I hate losing. Realistically, Hearthstone is probably not be the game that i should be playing, to begin with. Accepting that 'losing half of the games' is the norm, is not something that i've been able to do. But: 1.) I love Warcraft lore, 2.) I love the fact that the game is so accessible (multiple platforms, quick games etc.), 3.) I'm a very competitive person and the degree of competition that the game provides, mixed in with the first two elements that i just mentioned, is just awesome. I don't negate the fact that i'm a bitch when it comes to losing and that my posts here come off as whiney-as-fuck. Sorry, bros.

I do think that the game, post-expansion is x10 better than the stale shit that it was for the past few months. Gavin will prolly give me another lecture on the cycle of fun, but, fuck, i wish it was this fun all the time.

Nostalrius coming out in 2 weeks will definitely dent my HS play time though.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think the weekly brawls were supposed to be the "try some new shit" that the new expansion is giving you but they obviously failed quite horribly there. Brawls are not rewarding enough and the new rulesets are often cliche and poorly thought out.

Monthly brawls with better rewards might be better. The heroic brawl was a step in the right direction even if the cost:reward ratio was fucked up.

Origin Origin I feel you on the losing part. I don't know if I would say I'm that competitive but I still hate losing too. I watch someone like Kibler deal with bullshit losses and I don't know how he does it.

I don't know why I still watch HS videos since quitting the game. Almost more fun than playing it.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought, optimistically, when brawl was announced that it was a quasi test realm for new mechanics. Although that has happened from time to time I think the primary purpose was a method of giving newer players a free pack and a playground to quest/level in where the playing field is often leveled by premade decks and super RNG gimmicks. The fact that some of the brawls are open to deckbuilding like this one and there was the heroic version seem secondary to the real design idea behind the whole thing.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think the weekly brawls were supposed to be the "try some new shit" that the new expansion is giving you but they obviously failed quite horribly there. Brawls are not rewarding enough and the new rulesets are often cliche and poorly thought out.

Monthly brawls with better rewards might be better. The heroic brawl was a step in the right direction even if the cost:reward ratio was fucked up.

Origin Origin I feel you on the losing part. I don't know if I would say I'm that competitive but I still hate losing too. I watch someone like Kibler deal with bullshit losses and I don't know how he does it.

I don't know why I still watch HS videos since quitting the game. Almost more fun than playing it.

I enjoy watching more than playing now as well. I really enjoy playing new expansions but it usually wears off after 6-7 weeks. There was literally almost nothing new on the ladder the last 6-7 weeks before the expansion dropped. Ugly times.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Pirate warrior is the bane of my buff hunter. Need more explosive traps. The other decks are mostly ez mode to shit on (more often than not).

• 1Like

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just rope them every turn, I have started doing it whenever I get a pirate deck. :rolleyes:

Also, what is your hunter list?

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider

Actually, a while back, i used to make fun of my little nephew for watching video game streams. A few years later and here i am... same boat... i love watching the game play, prolly even moreso than playing myself... :x

• 2Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Just rope them every turn, I have started doing it whenever I get a pirate deck. :rolleyes:

Also, what is your hunter list?

Its the one someone posted earlier:

[Eazy&Budget Rank 5] Midrange-Beast Hunter! - Hearthstone Decks

Not sure if I like the Zipgunner. Its either really slow as you wait for a good set up or its just a 3/3 drop. Have ended up sitting on it until end of game many times. Also there are many times that I have wished to pull the tundra rhino and wasnt able to find it due to only 1 in the deck. And of course the aforementioned need for an explosive trap. Also might need more taunts to deal with faggotry that is the pirate decks.

• 2Like

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Its the one someone posted earlier:

[Eazy&Budget Rank 5] Midrange-Beast Hunter! - Hearthstone Decks

Not sure if I like the Zipgunner. Its either really slow as you wait for a good set up or its just a 3/3 drop. Have ended up sitting on it until end of game many times. Also there are many times that I have wished to pull the tundra rhino and wasnt able to find it due to only 1 in the deck. And of course the aforementioned need for an explosive trap. Also might need more taunts to deal with faggotry that is the pirate decks.
I'm still using a zero-traps, no-weapons hunter deck, and I've been happier since switching to that. It's putting out enough threats that they have to respond to them instead of nipping you to death with a thousand papercuts.

I wonder if it could be psosibly worth it to put in Ironfur Grizzly, even if he's generally bad. If Silverback Patriarch was statted correctly and was 1/5 instead of 1/4, I might consider it, just because 1dmg kills so many pirates.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I'm still using a zero-traps, no-weapons hunter deck, and I've been happier since switching to that. It's putting out enough threats that they have to respond to them instead of nipping you to death with a thousand papercuts.

I wonder if it could be psosibly worth it to put in Ironfur Grizzly, even if he's generally bad. If Silverback Patriarch was statted correctly and was 1/5 instead of 1/4, I might consider it, just because 1dmg kills so many pirates.

I am thinking Dirty Rat instead of Grizzly just because of how silly OP it can be in most cases. I did try a similar deck to what you mention and while I can do with zero traps, i couldnt live without my bow.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Every time I see drakonid operative from netherspite historian I think of the meme, yo dawg, I heard you like discover so we put discover cards in your discover cards so you can discover while you discover.

Is pint size potion sleeper op? I haven't seen it much, and just got totally wrecked by it the last two games.

• 2Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Is pint size potion sleeper op? I haven't seen it much, and just got totally wrecked by it the last two games.

I have eaten a dick or two in the form of that card as well. Seems pretty good in the right setting.

• 1Like

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am thinking Dirty Rat instead of Grizzly just because of how silly OP it can be in most cases. I did try a similar deck to what you mention and while I can do with zero traps, i couldnt live without my bow.
That doesn't help much in games where you're getting chopped up by weapon+8 different <2 mana units
And Dirty Rat is so situational though if you're not playing a control deck.

• 1Like