Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
upload_2017-8-1_8-26-2.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
yay you can empty your hand one turn faster now.

Only works with Deathstalker Rexxar so card draw isnt an issue anymore.

yes, works great with Deathstalker nicely, but emptying hand isn't new to Hunter, they are notoriously a tempo class, emptying hand is fine for them, they have no comeback mechanic so keeping a strong board is necessary, if they lose board they often lose game. Hero power wins them games they have no business winning, and they can still opt to use it instead of going Deathstalker

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Climbed up from the reset today with Evolve Shaman. That is such a stupid deck lol.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Depends on opponent tbh, against control I don't mind some value.

This card could be a 1-of maybe.. it serves a similar purpose as Cabalist Tome/Nourish.. 5 mana draw 3. It's 1 mana cheaper than 2x Thoughtsteal. Priest needs 3 slot for other cards but a 5 slot is kinda open for Priest actually...

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Well both this and thoughtsteal is too much to have in a deck. And if you are going to have thoughtsteal, why put this one in? I dunno, seems silly but I will run it in a kazakus deck once or twice.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Well both this and thoughtsteal is too much to have in a deck. And if you are going to have thoughtsteal, why put this one in? I dunno, seems silly but I will run it in a kazakus deck once or twice.

My point is I wouldnt put Thoughtsteal, most Priest decks dont put Thoughtsteal. You need your 3 slot for minions. So 1 of this makes up for losing your Thoughtsteals... but yea, it is still likely to be fringe play.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I agree completely with too many of these effects in priest. I know priest is supposed to be the thief class but I'd honestly prefer another board wipe. Anyone else planning on raping the meta with quest mage after the release?

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's no way its going to ever be worth spending five mana to grab three random cards. Shit you could run Kabal Songstealer there may well be good or great silence targets from this set/meta and it gives you a vanilla body. Card is overpriced and the only conceivable reason is as a skunk draw from Lyra. Priest is getting the ass end of the stick again so far, but maybe good shit on the way.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I agree completely with too many of these effects in priest. I know priest is supposed to be the thief class but I'd honestly prefer another board wipe. Anyone else planning on raping the meta with quest mage after the release?
I plan on raping it with elemental mage :)

• 1Like