Hearthstone

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Out of curiosity - has anyone messed with Wild to see how DK's work with the old Grand Champion chick that upgraded your hero abil?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Out of curiosity - has anyone messed with Wild to see how DK's work with the old Grand Champion chick that upgraded your hero abil?

There's no need. It flat out says in the text of Trueheart that it only replaces your starting hero power.

• 1Like

kudos

<Banned>
When is Blizzard going to stop being luddites and release a fucking Linux client?

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah its been known for a long time that Trueheart doesn't upgrade alternate powers. Other stuff that changes the hero power to something that's not class specific it doesn't affect either.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah its been known for a long time that Trueheart doesn't upgrade alternate powers. Other stuff that changes the hero power to something that's not class specific it doesn't affect either.

Bah, been gone a long time, figured it might work on THESE alternates - didn't realize it specified basic.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'm watching Savjz play that priest deck right now, it's really funny even when he loses.

Couple of times he's gotten Y'Shaarj, Lich King and 2 taunts out by turn 7, it's crazy as hell.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
priest is just pure garbage, wish i'd given it more thought before i pissed all my dust away.

• 2Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Think I'm 10-0 against jade druids with that murloc paly. Pretty sick. Fuck jade druids. Against some control decks you run out of steam but here it is day 4 or whatever and all I see are jade druids.

I don't have a 2nd megasaur and also felt it was fairly win more (maybe not in this deck where a clutch windfury on a big guy can snatch victory, but it doesn't seem like windfury comes up a lot). I replaced him with the 2/2 give a minion divine shield which is pretty awesome and in this deck you always have minions so its basically a targetting minibot.

Only time I lose is when I have 2 fucking warleaders in hand.

• 1Like

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
Wtf...

upload_2017-8-13_11-35-17.png

• 1Smuggly

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Think I'm 10-0 against jade druids with that murloc paly. Pretty sick. Fuck jade druids. Against some control decks you run out of steam but here it is day 4 or whatever and all I see are jade druids.

I don't have a 2nd megasaur and also felt it was fairly win more (maybe not in this deck where a clutch windfury on a big guy can snatch victory, but it doesn't seem like windfury comes up a lot). I replaced him with the 2/2 give a minion divine shield which is pretty awesome and in this deck you always have minions so its basically a targetting minibot.

Only time I lose is when I have 2 fucking warleaders in hand.

Megasaur is a staple in murloc paladin...

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I was stuck at the victory screen without it popping up, so I relogged. God damnit Blizzard, I just wanted to test an Evolve Shaman before work :(

• 1Salty

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
This game is so beyond tilting, just got destroyed by a priest with raza active and just cycling a fucking shadow visions for over 4 fucking turns, im so sick of the discover loops in this fucking game. Great design assholes.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Skulking Geist is some satisfying shit to play against evolve shaman and Jade Druid. When you absolutely KNOW they can't do their bullshit on you. So sweet.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This game is so beyond tilting, just got destroyed by a priest with raza active and just cycling a fucking shadow visions for over 4 fucking turns, im so sick of the discover loops in this fucking game. Great design assholes.

I feel you brother.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
That priest deck with the just the big minions matches up well against jade druid too. Deck can consistently get out big threats early and druid has no answers.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

So he was running Raza and double shadow visions? lol

• 1Like

Willy T

Trakanon Raider
With the abundance of longer control matches, I've been doing pretty well with quest mage. Unfortunately, the games last like 15-20 minutes or more but I'm like 8-2 with it since I started playing it today.

Edit: The next game I queue, I get fucked by an aggro pally with the No 3 cost prince in his starting hand. Shouldn't have said anything :(

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha, playing wild token druid. Got that zero mana 1/1 penguin on a devolve turn, follow up with mark of y'saarj and mark of the wild making it a 5/5 taunt. Later I rebuilt board and he casts second devolve but since the penguin is already a zero cost card it just stays a 5/5 taunt. Fuck you buddy.

• 2Worf