Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You can open golden legendaries without owning all of them.
But dupes? Don't open enough goldens to know.

Did a search and found my assumption is correct:

every time you open a Legendary in a card pack, it will be a Legendary card from the same set that youdon’t already own. Once you own either the golden or non-golden version of a Legendary card, you won’t get a duplicate of it until you own all the Legendary cards from that set

So I need to have all the Legendaries to be able to open a Golden Lich King... since I already have him atm.

(I wont open any golden Legendaries anyway!)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Origin

Molten Core Raider
You NA fucks are lucky. EU ladder is DK priest, DK priest, DK priest, DK priest, jade druid. 0 aggro. All other control gets wrecked.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Waiting on my next pity timer before I start crafting stuff, but holy shit are there a ton of good legendaries I want to make. In no order:

Prince kelesth
Lich king
Malfurion
Guldan

Old legends:
Fandral
Sunkeeper
Alexstraza

Other than ultimate infestation it doesn't seem like there are a ton of epics in decks.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You NA fucks are lucky. EU ladder is DK priest, DK priest, DK priest, DK priest, jade druid. 0 aggro. All other control gets wrecked.

EU asking the US to swing over and save them again?!?

• 1Worf

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
OMFG! So I just used Millhouse Manastorm in an Arena match to counter someones playing of Medivh/Atiesh, preventing him from bullshitting out any good free creatures. Casts a spell see a wisp pop out. #feelsgoodman

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It feels pretty good to have your Lich King win a Brawl vs a Warrior, then steal the N'zoth out of his deck with the 2 mana spell. GG.

• 2Smuggly
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just discovered an interesting interaction playing hunter for a quest. Playing n'zoth and I made an Arfus zombeast, combined it wish a poisoned spider and I was wondering if it would come back as just arfus or as a zombeast and it does come back a zombeast.

• 1Like

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
That isnt surprising it comes back as the card and the hunter power makes it a card not like some stat buffed thing. at rank 4 in the last 2 days druid has crept up to 48% of the 30 games ive played. its getting worse sigh.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ravishing Ravishing What is your control Paladin list?
Got legend with :

### Ravishing's Paladin
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (2) Wild Pyromancer
# 2x (2) Doomsayer
# 2x (2) Equality
# 2x (2) Hydrologist
# 1x (3) Wickerflame Burnbristle
# 2x (3) Aldor Peacekeeper
# 2x (3) Stonehill Defender
# 2x (4) Consecration
# 2x (4) Truesilver Champion
# 1x (5) Stampeding Kodo
# 2x (6) Spikeridged Steed
# 1x (6) Sunkeeper Tarim
# 1x (6) The Black Knight
# 1x (6) Skulking Geist
# 1x (7) The Curator
# 1x (8) Tirion Fordring
# 1x (8) The Lich King
# 2x (8) Primordial Drake
# 1x (8) Ragnaros, Lightlord
# 1x (9) Uther of the Ebon Blade
#
AAECAZ8FCvoG2wr4DOauArmyAry9ArnBAqDOAsLOAo7TAgqKAdwD9AXPBvYHjwmzwQKbwgKIxwLJxwIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
# Find the deck on Ravishing vs. Reinan - HSReplay.net

Currently running:

### Control
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (2) Doomsayer
# 2x (2) Equality
# 2x (2) Hydrologist
# 2x (2) Wild Pyromancer
# 2x (3) Aldor Peacekeeper
# 2x (3) Stonehill Defender
# 1x (3) Wickerflame Burnbristle
# 1x (4) Bright-Eyed Scout
# 2x (4) Consecration
# 2x (4) Truesilver Champion
# 1x (5) Stampeding Kodo
# 1x (6) Skulking Geist
# 2x (6) Spikeridged Steed
# 1x (6) Sunkeeper Tarim
# 1x (7) The Curator
# 2x (8) Primordial Drake
# 1x (8) Ragnaros, Lightlord
# 1x (8) The Lich King
# 1x (8) Tirion Fordring
# 1x (9) Uther of the Ebon Blade
#
AAECAZ8FCvoG2wrmrgK5sgK8vQKIwQK5wQKgzgLCzgKO0wIKigHcA/QFzwb2B48Js8ECm8ICiMcCyccCAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I've been trying different stuff, after losing to 3 jade druids in a row, I put in geist.
Scout is a test, I want card draw but harrison is dead against druid, acolyte is weak, Loh too expensive
I've gotten 2x 5 mana rags , 5 mana uther and steed so far... but also equality and stonehil. Honestly the equal and stonehil didn't matter, still won...
I kinda want 2 scouts tbh
I also tried nerubian unraveler, black Knight, and elise

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i havent played much yet since the xpac dropped but i have to say whoever thought that 1/5 taunt infestation thingie was balanced is a fucking retard.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
i havent played much yet since the xpac dropped but i have to say whoever thought that 1/5 taunt infestation thingie was balanced is a fucking retard.

I agree. I think this card more than anything else jade druid got has put them over the top. That card makes board flood tactics to burn them down quickly almost completely pointless.

Silence priest used to counter Jades pretty hard, I wonder if that's still an option?

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I really think the best counter to Jade is a control Paladin built to beat them with Geist in the list. If Control Paladin can drop Geist on 6 vs Druid they should be able to handle all the threats easily. Even if it gets to later before you can Geist there should be a pretty high win %. Paladin just has tons of answers, so removing their ability to go infinite should mean you win most of the time. My list is pretty similar to the one Ravishing got legend with, though it's slanting a little toward countering Jade Druid. I'm not actually sure Uther is good, but I never draw him to play him to really get a feel.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I really think the best counter to Jade is a control Paladin built to beat them with Geist in the list. If Control Paladin can drop Geist on 6 vs Druid they should be able to handle all the threats easily. Even if it gets to later before you can Geist there should be a pretty high win %. Paladin just has tons of answers, so removing their ability to go infinite should mean you win most of the time. My list is pretty similar to the one Ravishing got legend with, though it's slanting a little toward countering Jade Druid. I'm not actually sure Uther is good, but I never draw him to play him to really get a feel.

With regard to Uther, he's basically replaced Forbidden Healing in my list. Good upgrade imo... you really need to have a couple big heals, so it's either Uther or FH imo. FH clearly helpful vs aggro, but I think Uther has more upside overall.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

According to HSreplay, at ranks 5-Legend, Jade Druid's worst winrate is 55% vs "Paladin".
HOWEVER, Control Paladin with Skulking Geist in their list have a 58% win rate against "Druid".

Keep in mind that "Paladin" includes all forms, and "Druid" includes all forms... Both classes have Aggro & Control variants.

Problem with Control Paladin is they have a 37% against priest, and even Mage is sub-50%, whereas Jade Druid is 55% or higher across the board.

---

Last night, trying for top 100, I had 10 of my 17 matches vs Druid (59%), I won 7 of 10 (70% win rate).
A fair amount were Aggro Druids too, but still won most, even with Geist in my list.

The other 7 matches were:
2x Warlock (2-0)
1x Priest (0-1)
3x Paladin (2-1)
1x Shaman (0-1)
---
4 - 3 (57% win rate vs non-druid).

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users