Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This wing of the adventure was pretty easy
Yea, hopefully lich king is hard like they claim.

They probably made them easy on purpose up to lich king otherwise tons of f2p people would complain.

Some neat concepts though

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well it's a 5 mana 5/5 with a 2 mana blessing of kings w/ taunt attached. It's pretty good.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

Except when I played that Raza Priest, I hit like 4 rogues and 2 Quest Mages and 0 Druids. Rogue isn't so bad but Quest Mage is basically a hard counter to Raza Priest.

Then I switched to Control Paladin and hit 5 druids in a row, which is fine, went like 4-1.

Just amused how I hit a hard counter with Raza priest multiple times in a short stretch

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Except when I played that Raza Priest, I hit like 4 rogues and 2 Quest Mages and 0 Druids. Rogue isn't so bad but Quest Mage is basically a hard counter to Raza Priest.

Then I switched to Control Paladin and hit 5 druids in a row, which is fine, went like 4-1.

Just amused how I hit a hard counter with Raza priest multiple times in a short stretch

I played uh 20 games last night.... 14 were druids haha. Haven't played a rogue yet.

I am thinking Demonlock is actually not THAT good of a deck or its just really difficult to play and I suck at it. I've been playing it like Handlock used to play but end up losing more often than not. I think I need to refine the deck a bit. It's going to have to have Argus/Sunfury otherwise you just can't survive.

The Tempo swing from playing Gul'Dan just isn't strong enough.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I played uh 20 games last night.... 14 were druids haha. Haven't played a rogue yet.

I am thinking Demonlock is actually not THAT good of a deck or its just really difficult to play and I suck at it. I've been playing it like Handlock used to play but end up losing more often than not. I think I need to refine the deck a bit. It's going to have to have Argus/Sunfury otherwise you just can't survive.

The Tempo swing from playing Gul'Dan just isn't strong enough.

The demonlock deck at Rank5-Legend is 48%-50% deck. I think it's pretty good, but not in this meta.

If you look at the matchups against the 4 main classes this meta, they are all shit for demonlock.
Even Priest is sub-50% now, which wasn't the case for old Handlock (due to Drakes & Jaraxxus).

1.JPG

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Do you really want to play a Doomsayer in that deck? It plays Doomsayer but not Hellfire... I'd think Hellfire is better against aggro like Pirates or Tokens. Unless you're looking at the Doomsayer as a 7 point heal as well, but i don't think that makes any difference. Also, if you're having to play your Doomsayer on 2 or 3, you're just wasting time on getting your giants and drakes out.

I saw a dude run one Twisting Nether as well and it seemed really effective as a setup for Gul'dan.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Do you really want to play a Doomsayer in that deck? It plays Doomsayer but not Hellfire... I'd think Hellfire is better against aggro like Pirates or Tokens. Unless you're looking at the Doomsayer as a 7 point heal as well, but i don't think that makes any difference. Also, if you're having to play your Doomsayer on 2 or 3, you're just wasting time on getting your giants and drakes out.

I saw a dude run one Twisting Nether as well and it seemed really effective as a setup for Gul'dan.
I thought I was on the highest winrate, the Hellfire version is a 0.2% better winrate, but look at the druid matchup.

Doomsayer is actually very good against aggro, much better than Hellfire imo.
7 point heal, or just grabs board against crazy turn-1s.
Hellfire is very slow, turn 4 is a long ways off.

When playing my Control Paladin list I'm always tossing my Truesilvers and Consecrates.
I am looking for Pyro/Equal/Doomsayer/Hydro

Here's the deck I should have linked anyway, due to slightly higher win%:

1.JPG

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Had a helluva run today with Control Paladin. Went about 10-2 and made rank 5. Very similar list to Ravishing's.

• 1Like

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hey ya'll. Filthy casual here. My goal each month is to get to rank 5, and I hit it most months unless I really don't have time to play.

I'm generally disinterested in buying more decks with real money - bought 90 packs with in game gold from dailies from this expac.

I know it's not anyone's job to tell me how to play this game, so if this post annoys you, please excuse me. I personally enjoy *playing* the game, but don't really dig the whole deck-creation, strategizing for crafting legendaries, etc.

So what I'm asking - What deck would you recommend crafting for someone with 5k dust to spare? I dislike rogue, which sucks because Blizzard throws rogue cards at me like candy. I'm kinda 'meh' on warlock too, but I'm pretty stoked for any other decks.

Relevant Legendaries: (In addition to all the Legendaries from the expacs)

Mage: Antonidas
Pally: Quest, Uther of the Ebon Blade
Priest: Anduin
Rogue: VC, Xaril, Lilian, Valeera.
Shaman: Kalimos
Warrior: Quest, Malkorok, Scourgelord Garrosh

Neutral: Thalnos, Nat Pagle, Prince Keleseth, Sergeant Sally, Tinkmaster Overspark, Kazakus, Voraxx, Hogger, Geddon, Don Han'Cho, Malygos, Onyxia

Any wise ideas? I look at lists like Rav's Pally or Priest list, and they look fun, but for the Priest one alone, (which I already have the hero card for), I still would need 4 epics (Lyra, Raza, Black Knight, Velen). 4 isn't *crazy* - I'm pretty sure I could scrap enough cards like Sergeant Sally and Malkorok to get 4 Legends, and I have all the epics for the deck. But that's a lot of eggs in 1 basket, you know?

So yeah, what are cheaper competitive decks? Or what do I look like I have a good head start on?

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Oh, and noob question #2 - does anyone have any suggestions on which player to choose for the HGG2017 Finals?

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, and noob question #2 - does anyone have any suggestions on which player to choose for the HGG2017 Finals?
USA or Ukraine I think for HGG. Ukraine has best record and also kolento. Usa team is right behind and might have better talent overall...I think it'll be these 2 teams at the top though.

For decks, if you just want to have fun then play whatever, we can't tell you what to do, if we make you invest your dust and then you fail to get 5 or don't enjoy the deck then that just isn't good.

If you're looking to play good decks then goto hsreplay.net and look at the top winrate decks for the expansion.

Or make any druid deck.

Legendaries that seem good investments this expansion are :
Druid DK
Priest DK
Lich King

All other legendaries are lower tier right now. Even uther is very niche and possibly unnecessary...but I'll still play him just cause he's working for me.

Meta decks right now are:
Aggro druid
Pirate warrior
Murloc paladin
Kazakus-raza-dk priest
Jade druid
Quest mage

Rogue decks have the worst win rates right now

Fun decks that can win;
Big druid
Ez big priest
Token evolve shaman
Demon handlock

I don't list control paladin because it's not represented in the stats at all, either just overlooked or something, but I play it cause it's the deck I enjoy

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I went usa with the pick but it's not a huge deal. It's just 1 extra pack if you 1 in 4 the winner

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So my past 3 Arena runs have revolved around 3 things.

1. Who has Bonemare first?
2. Who has more bonemares?
3. Who can remove said Bonemare?

• 1Worf