Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Last could be good if you limit the number of deathrattles in the deck - but would definitely be a brand new type of Hunter from anything I saw when I was still messing around.

Only way it's good is if you got sylvanus deathrattle, but otherwise it's same cost as most minions you want to copy from already. Should be cheaper, it's too expensive, especially in Hunter

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
636469417849344214.png

Getting out Tirion, Rag Lightlord, Lich King or even Primordial Drake a turn early, and pulling from deck (pseudo card draw), is pretty good. Only see it being used in Paladin since they usually have many 8 costs. Deathrattle is a big issue. Unlikely to be played even in Paladin. Maybe 1 copy is tried.

Seems wayy under-statted for having a deathrattle effect. 7 mana to get negated by Poly, Hex, Silence, or Bounced. You won't get them out a turn early as this would be played on 7 and then needs to die without being disabled first. Shitty card.

Last could be good if you limit the number of deathrattles in the deck - but would definitely be a brand new type of Hunter from anything I saw when I was still messing around.

You could keep out all other Deathrattles except for High Mane, 5/5 Egg, and Kindly Grandmother. Maybe Sylvanas or Cairne. Any of those make it decent as a post board clear presence.

This should really be "Copy a random deathrattle from your hand" for some fun synergy with Hunter DK.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A 2nd/3rd turn 2/4 with taunt and divine shield? Yes that appears pretty good. Of what I have seen, the new Priest Dragon is the winner up to this point. Priest dragon is going to be mean.

New Brawl is some serious random.
Played Hunter.

First choice: Fiery Bat.
Second Choice: Questing Adventurer.
4th turn, 2 Fiery Bats and an 8/8 Questing Adventurer attacking with another questing in hand.
Cede....

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Seems wayy under-statted for having a deathrattle effect. 7 mana to get negated by Poly, Hex, Silence, or Bounced. You won't get them out a turn early as this would be played on 7 and then needs to die without being disabled first. Shitty card.

It's probably unplayable, but Paladin are kinda dead on turn 7, and they have very low card draw. So pulling from deck & putting into play is a decent upside. Paladin power is on 6 and 8. All they have at 7 is Curator/Bonemare, which aren't even always played. I think a 1-of might see play simply because paladin have so many 8 drops.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
You could put Sergeant Sally and nothing else in your deck for a 5 damage board clear deathrattle in that case. I'm also curious if this would trigger with spiritsinger umbra.

Other than that, Cairne, Abominable Bowman, Bone Drake, and Deathwing Dragonlord are the next likely ones that could be powerful enough effects, at least in standard. Incoming EZ Big Dragon Hunter? :D

• 1Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
What a horrific brawl. I wanted to knock out some quests in it but each game lasts 10 minutes at least.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only way it's good is if you got sylvanus deathrattle, but otherwise it's same cost as most minions you want to copy from already. Should be cheaper, it's too expensive, especially in Hunter

Eh, first thing that came to mind for me was the 7 mana at the beginning of the post. That's alot of 8 searching, especially with Feign's, etc.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636469701452193238.png

Seems good. More card draw for mage. Allows you to see what opponent is packing. Against Druid you probably lose the roll often, against most other classes you should win.

1.JPG

Same space as Rallying Blade. I think you're hoping for the Divine Shield or Summon 2 dudes most of the time. The Taunt could be decent in a Control list. Might see play. The loss of 1 attack might be too painful.

636469826972701570.png

Seems incredibly strong to me. Can be used numerous ways. It can fit in Elemental Shaman of course, but also Jade and Evolve decks could make use of replaying minions. Might also be a combo enabler somehow. Lots of possibilities here.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, that card with Bonemare is terrifying.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Krag

Peasant
[Grumble, Worldshaker]

Seems incredibly strong to me. Can be used numerous ways. It can fit in Elemental Shaman of course, but also Jade and Evolve decks could make use of replaying minions. Might also be a combo enabler somehow. Lots of possibilities here.
In another post I read the card text as the returned minions costing 1 less and I thought that might not be a bad legendary and have some potential for replaying battlecries. Seeing that it actually says they cost 1 straight up seems crazy powerful. It will be interesting to see what kind of new combos will be built around this as I don't think it goes into standard evolve shaman.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
636470210406077937.png

Seems crazy... seems like it could be good/ great...

For Priest?!? Weird - seems like it should be Mage if anything.

And I'd be curious how the BC works when it comes to the current turn - would you finish out your current turn still? Phrasing in MTG terms would imply you'd immediately end yours and start theirs.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Like Priest needed another Dragon. I am not sure if that is awesome but if it is, oh shit. The genie is nice.

You you want to have a little fun, build a Hunter C'thun deck. It can be pretty impressive with the Discover creature card. I can only imagine my opponent's surprise when I play a C'thun related card. I won verse Priest and Warlock so far.

• 1Like