Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I think the card never sees play. The only chance is quest mage, and I still don't see it.

It'll be hard to find a slot for it, but if you can lose the secret package then you free up a bunch of slots. 2x arco, 2x barrier 2x ice block. Might not see play until Block rotates out. Or, I'm already thinking you probably replace Barrier with the new secret, and you can slot in 1 or 2 of this for the armor gen. It's not going to be a staple by any means. Barrier isn't in every list, which is why I think it can only REPLACE Barrier, slots are so limited.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Before commenting I had to confirm if it removed the spell from deck, and it does. I think if it casted a copy, this card might find niche play, but otherwise it's probably too detrimental to play.

If it removes the spell from your deck, instead of casting a copy, then ya, that makes this card blow.

Might be playable in secret mage, or perhaps secret hunter, but I don't think any other spell heavy classes want to lose the spells out of their deck to get a random chance of them backfiring.

• 1Like

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just played against a Keleseth opener 3 times in a row, and in two of them Keleseth was shadow stepped. Mmmmmkay.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It could be worse, I opened Professor Putrucide a little while back, I got a hunter quest so wtf, I'll make a hunter secret deck.

Against one of my opponents I got turn 1 Secret Keeper, turn 2 coin + cloaked huntress + 3 secrets; so you could be that guy facing down a turn 2 4/5 a 3/4 and 3 secrets in play. You lost to standard unlucky bull shit, that guy lost to odds probably near winning 10k off a scratch off.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
636472153110190571.png

Insane AoE.

636471864277434919.png

Excellent value as a neutral

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Hmm.. priest gets twisting nether for 1 mana less with the only drawback being you can't really fatigue opponent? Yea, that's pretty good.. Suppose there will be some times where you shuffle your super OP minion into their deck and they draw/play it the very next turn.. but it's still worth it.
I think blizzard has over done it on buffing priest from them being so shitty last year.. it's like they listen to us, but take too long and then over react when they do. Anduin machine gun priest is already super strong.. now we gonna have more control options for that list, dragon variants coming back, and who knows what else.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636472153110190571.png

Insane AoE.

636471864277434919.png

Excellent value as a neutral

Hmm, Psychic Scream maybe playable, puts your minions into opponents deck too I think. Not playable while Dragonfire still around.

Not sure if Tyrant will be played, but isn't terrible I guess. Perhaps only relevant because it's an Elemental.

• 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Edit: I should clarify, only reason I am not hyped on Psychic Scream is mainly the cost. It's comparable to Twisting Nether/Flamestrike which are extremely expensive as well and not always making decks. It's certainly a strong spell though

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Edit: I should clarify, only reason I am not hyped on Psychic Scream is mainly the cost. It's comparable to Twisting Nether/Flamestrike which are extremely expensive as well and not always making decks. It's certainly a strong spell though

I'd feel the exact same way if that hellfire dragon wasn't in this set as well as Lone Champion. I'm not very happy to see quest rogue probably coming back though.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Psychic Scream shuffling back into your opponents deck their early drops they drew late game as well as possibly your early drops that you drew late or a bunch of shitty tokens or Paladin hero power chaff is pretty cool. Gives you a way of messing up your opponents deck while also being mostly a playable card in its own right.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Stalls Jade druid late game, filling deck with a bunch of overpriced raw Jades. Late game they want a deck that's mostly Jade Idols.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636472908343741148.png

Seems good... 3x free 4/4 minion when drawn, might even slot into Quest Rogue somehow. Free 5/5s and you can bounce this for extra resources or just take advantage of having coldlights to draw a bunch. Maybe too slow, but I think Quest Rogue could be as simple as the new Legendary + Stonetusk boar (saw this on reddit). If Opponent has 4 health on board, you can drop quest+new legendary+boarX4, 9 mana to complete quest instantly, all while not crippling over the rest of your deck.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Maybe too slow, but I think Quest Rogue could be as simple as the new Legendary + Stonetusk boar (saw this on reddit). If Opponent has 4 health on board, you can drop quest+new legendary+boarX4, 9 mana to complete quest instantly, all while not crippling over the rest of your deck.

Dude, that's broken as shit if that works. You can just fill the rest of your deck with draw and charge minions, or minions that spawn tokens that become 5/5s. Great job testing, blizzard QA.

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck Temporus is awful. Meme cards are cool as epics but I wish they wouldn't print meme legendaries.

Like I can't see a position you'd be in on the board where Temporus would be beneficial.

Turns are the most powerful currency in Hearthstone, and getting 2 turns against you first is absurdly powerful.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
So, 'ambush' is the card that summons 4/4s for your opponent.. from that rogue card that put them into your opponent's deck.
I first read this card as putting that version of ambush in your deck, which would summon the 4/4s for opponent.
Just dont understand why they used the same wording if this one operates in reverse.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So, 'ambush' is the card that summons 4/4s for your opponent.. from that rogue card that put them into your opponent's deck.
I first read this card as putting that version of ambush in your deck, which would summon the 4/4s for opponent.
Just dont understand why they used the same wording if this one operates in reverse.

Cuz Blizzard, that's why.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Strider is really good. Free 4/4s are great and the original has solid stats as well. Hoping a new miracle comes together to get rid of the current tempo deck and to prevent more reasons to test quest rogue again. I hate that deck even more than the current plagues.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity