FunEmployed
p71buCE.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Been playing Quest Priest, gotta love when Mass Resurrection pulls up 3 Ragnaros

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I was playing some control warrior and played against a deathrattle rogue. I was doing standard control warrior things, gain a lot of life, manage removal. Everything was fine, didn't see how I could possibly lose. Until after he played the shadowstepped n'zoth when he was in fatigue and played togwaggle's scheme on it to shuffle 18 copies in his deck.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I liked that Eddie brought resurrection priest today, I would have ditched 1 card and did the quest with it personally.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
From what I've read, instead of cutting it off they egged him on so seem lucky to get the job back.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't get what you are saying, the casters did not cut it off and instead said encouraging words.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Essentially, from my understanding..

It starts with the casters and blitz, the casters say just say your 8 words and get it over with.. and as Blitz goes to speak, they duck under the table.

The casters response was that they knew he was going to say it.. or something along those lines. I'm not sure if cutting the stream short is in their power, or the production team.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
typical blizz, releasing their statement on a friday after office hours. Hoping shit will blow over over the weekend.

also, this

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Blizzard acting like politicians releasing this statement late Friday night. I can't wait till Blizzcon and the masses saying no, fuck you. Well I hope at least.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users