Hearthstone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol, does look interesting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wild is fun

AA6236EB-27D8-4D86-9566-91DB36B36AB1.png

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I actually really wanted Feno to win, just because it would be fucking hilarious to have the person who wins the world champ to have just gotten relegated from Grandmasters. RIP the dream

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, she was a force the whole time. I really liked her deck lineup.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I played a few games of battlegrounds. Not sure if I like it at all. It is highly RNG dependent. I can get into the top 4 well enough but after that its whether or not you got some really choice synergy cards set up. Not being able to choose between 3 heroes unless you preorder for $80 is also a crock of shit.

On the other side constructed is fucking garbage. I played IDK 5 games on standard ladder. Every single game was against the evolve shaman. Derp derp desert rabbit, mogu shaper into evolve on turn 4 or something.

Yeah fuck that.

Back to the dumpster with this game.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I kinda like it but the auto interaction part leaves more to be desired or something. Maybe over time I will like it more.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
New mode has 0 appeal for me, I saw the beta email a few days ago and trashed it immediately. Not logging in for that garbage.

I'm really happy they finally added a new mode after 5 years but copying Auto-Chess wasn't exactly what I had in mind tbh.... could have been fun a couple years ago or as a special tavern brawl. Honestly the fact they refused to expand upon the base game modes & ladder systems has always been the most frustrating.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You actually thought Blizzard would invent something new? I am surprised they were able to copy autochess within a year. Even though they were still 8 months too late with it.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New mode is better than turn 4 shaman in standard. Also is it too much to ask for legendary quests to have their own slot so they don’t overwrite dailies?

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've been doing quests more now that a new set is around the corner, not sure what's going on but they seem to all be play X classes for X games. Don't need to win just play

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Game must have truly gone to shit if people really think autobattle is more fun than constructed play.

• 1Like