Hearthstone

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game must have truly gone to shit if people really think autobattle is more fun than constructed play.
Shaman is 40% of the ladder at legend in standard, snip snap lock is aids in wild. Constructed is awful right now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe because it's new, but battlegrounds doesn't feel quite chock full of RNG as the other modes. As in, the ability to build a strategy around what you're "dealt" seems much more realistic than constructed/arena.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
First battleground tourney going on now. All of the players are also streaming on the personal channels.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I honestly think there is even more RNG in battlegrounds than there is in constructed play, not less, and if Blizzard hadn't made constructed so goddamn awful this would be flopping horribly.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shaman is 40% of the ladder at legend in standard, snip snap lock is aids in wild. Constructed is awful right now.

Ok so I tossed together a murloc shaman deck since it's practically free and I cannot believe how incredibly assfucked the power level is in standard. I can't believe how ridiculous the decks I'm going against are, and even crazier is that I haven't lost a game yet. I mean granted ladder climbing isn't the same as sub 5 or legend matches, but who the fuck thought Underbelly Angler was a balanced card? And these people thought Undertaker needed to be nerfed?

• 2Like

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
They just revealed the rest of the cards, gonna have fun farming people wasting their time with a million mana cost dragons with pirate Warrior. It's a perfect mana curve with multiple free spells, literally every card other than the 1-drops (which replace themselves!) can either be cast for 0 mana or generates face damage when you play them. Turn 1 Sky Raider, play Parachute Brigand for free. Turn 2 Ritual Chopper, play Dread Corsair for free, hit face for 7. If your opponent holds the initial rush Galakrond comes down, drawing you something like 25 power worth of minions, (Scion of Ruin is three 7/6s with Rush if Galakrond draws it) alongside a free arcanite reaper and a +3 attack hero power.

Wild will be even funnier. Turn 1 N'zoth's First Mate, Patches, Parachute Brigand. Three minions and a weapon on turn 1.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Special event cards moving back to Wild
During the Doom in the Tomb event, 23 cards from Wild were released to be playable in Standard. On December 5, these cards will return to Wild, and any temporarily granted copies will be removed.

finally. I might just have to buy the Sylvanas Windrunner hero, looks really good.

X6QROM24O7811574842807183.jpg

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Haven't played the game in a while, kind of amusing that the 4/4 for 5 Spellpower 1 ETB: Draw dragon had to be banned from standard, but now 5/5 ETB: Draw Dragon in a set full of tribal synergy for it is basically common fodder.

• 2Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So Van Cleef is totally broken in battlegrounds. Hero power either needs to cost 2 gold, or be random.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So Van Cleef is totally broken in battlegrounds. Hero power either needs to cost 2 gold, or be random.
All the newest ones seem pretty strong. Van Cleef is super busted though, +4/4 on a minion of your choice every round essentially

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
All the newest ones seem pretty strong. Van Cleef is super busted though, +4/4 on a minion of your choice every round essentially

Making it targeted is broken as hell. You can target Cleaves and or the Windfury dude. Fucking broken!!!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Making it targeted is broken as hell. You can target Cleaves and or the Windfury dude. Fucking broken!!!
It really is. I've been doing some serious crushing today.

They also did something to MMR, I'm getting like +200 a win

People are high rolling Murlocs super hard today though. Divine Shield poison on all every game

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was watching RDU just after the last patch, MMR for him was seriously fucked, he was 10300(#1 in the EU) or so and would lose points at 3rd or lower

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It makes sense but still a bad system. Hopefully they come out with something better.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cranked out 93 packs, best results I've ever gotten on that amount of packs(wonder if they up'ed the Legendary per pack open ratio?):

Bandersmosh
Flik Skyshiv
Ancharrr
Goru the Mightree
Malygos, Aspect of Magic
Waxadred
Frizz Kindleroost(golden)

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
7 legendaries and 16 epics in 66 packs. As is tradition I got both warlock legendaries.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Don't think so. I got 80 packs and got like...

Hunter dragonbane thing
granx
alexstraeza
druid ysera
Ancharr

I think that was about it.

• 1Like