Hearthstone

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, still too easy to get massive Murlocs with all the buffs. They need to remove the dino that adapts them all. Then they'd have to upgrade one at a time.

The big easy solution is add more cards. Right now the card pool is too small and you're almost guaranteed some of the cards, especially if you roll for them specifically.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Biggest issue I have is pivoting your strategy into the late game. I often feel powerless as reroll after reroll gives me absolutely nothing to work with the strategy I've been given in the early and middle game. That some other player was given the cards I need only compounds this issue. Why is there a limited occurrence pool?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Murlocs are actually nerfed pretty hard with seer and coldlight both being pushed up a tier combined with the lack of amalgams means you can't get that easy single divine shield taunt anymore. People are dumb which is why you still get 4-5 players a game trying to run murlocs and all the squabbling over the much rarer coldlights means it's much harder to get wins in the early to mid game, and then you have to highroll like crazy once you get to tier 5 to make up all the ground you lost fighting over picks.

Small sample size but I do feel like I've consistently done better since the nerfs. Can't just mindlessly faceroll your way through the midgame with buffed amalgams anymore which means a lot of people crash and burn earlier.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm puzzled to how they will deal with Anubisath Rogue, my first thought is to make Anubisath Warbringer a wild card.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Remove the draw component of the epic card
I actually think that's not a great thing, because then in some regard it becomes more consistent since the card stays in the deck, making it more likely you can do it twice. The 2/5 just needs to be like 6 mana

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I really preferred Shaman the way it was over the shit hole that ladder is now. Fucking Priest and Rogue all day. Priest just needs to be deleted. This quest Res priest is as cancer as it gets

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I really preferred Shaman the way it was over the shit hole that ladder is now. Fucking Priest and Rogue all day. Priest just needs to be deleted. This quest Res priest is as cancer as it gets

The amount of healing priest can do at the moment is absurd. Alongside their multiple board clears and silences it's just not fun.

No wonder we've seen the rise of Face hunter.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Murlocs are borderline unplayable now without an incredible amount of luck. Which I say after having just taken first place with them, when the third place player was also high rolled murlocs. I guess our mutual success is because for once it was just two people rolling for murlocs. But almost all of my finishes outside the top 4 have been when I was trying for murlocs and couldn't get past their now terrible midgame. They just get absolutely mulched by mechs and any non-terrible demon roll.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Murlocs have no abilities so they blow dick. To be good it seems you have to roll seer many times, and having brann helps, and then luck into a poison and divine shield rolls with megasaur. Too much random even for a random game like this.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ever since the last patch the random generator seems weighted towards bad rolls. Something just seems "off" about it.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I kind of get it, because of my screenshot (this is from 5 to 3, and the 1 loss to face hunter was a super close game that I misplayed) but at the same time I think they have to let things settle. Shaman has really only got to this point in the past few days because the deck has just gotten refined down because it's the most played class. I think the meta is actually fairly diverse, although the super high roll stuff is frustrating. I really enjoy the way Shaman plays right now though.

If anything, just move Shaman and Warrior Galakrond to 9 mana

1578197551645.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I eagerly look forward to them throwing a bunch of poorly conceived galakrond nerfs leaving us with a format dominated by rez priest.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The real bitch is why not just wait? You have a solo adventure introducing 35 new cards in a few weeks.

Also my luck burned out. 17-4 now, which is still amazing. Sample size and all that

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Zoo was fucking destroying me. My record vs Warlock is 2-4, but one of those wins is deceptive. He made a shithouse play to not kill my totem on 2, followed by my nut rolling the shit out of him with frog mutate into zentimo invocation into invocation double earthen might, all because he didn't kill my totem. It was rather filthy, and I'm like 98% if he kills my totem I hard lost the game because I needed a mutate target to draw with frog.