Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Breakdown in no particular order
Shaman 3-1
Hunter 5-2 (generally face, though I think one of the loses was Highlander)
Priest 3-0 (all yesterday, didn't see any today)
Warrior 7-1 (all Galakrond)
Warlock 2-4
Rogue 12-2 (some variety here, highlander galakrond deathratte, some burgle instead of deathratte, some non highlander deathrattle)
Mage 5-0
Paladin 0-1 (Holy Wrath)

Edit: Found the stats thing

1578266392242.png

Last edited:

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
big buff to wagtoggle but i think she still sucks. nice little buffs to shudderwock and toki, pyramad and patches still terrible, and what fucking retard at Blizzard thinks demons need a buff?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Looks like all those nerfs will slow down the meta. Not sure if that will be super helpful I guess.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i stand by my earlier prediction that rez priest is going to run wild now. although really, scion of ruin is such a retarded amount of value even at 4 that maybe galakron warrior can still rumble with it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Tier 1 Daryl gonna be pretty good. "Selfless Hero’s Deathrattle will now only affect minions that do not already have Divine Shield.".

Constructed is going to be rez priest aidsaidsier, no thanks.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Don't you guys run shit like Electra and Zentimo specifically to whore yourselves for invocation of frost though? Gonna at least take some reshuffling to find a new optimal list
Yes, but it's rarely turn 4. The weirdest thing and only reason it might work is because it disrupts from draws. Probably just cut a 2 cost spell for a second Earth shock and be fine though

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think the biggest issue they aren't addressing is some of the Galakrond costs and rewards.

The entire Hearthstone team just seems so out of touch. They need an overhaul badly.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think the biggest issue they aren't addressing is some of the Galakrond costs and rewards.

The entire Hearthstone team just seems so out of touch. They need an overhaul badly.
That was the only thing that really needed to be done imo. Increase Galakrond to 9. That's really how those decks win, because they blowout on 7 very frequently

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i stand by my earlier prediction that rez priest is going to run wild now. although really, scion of ruin is such a retarded amount of value even at 4 that maybe galakron warrior can still rumble with it.
scion is still busted as fuck. Galakrond Warrior is slightly toned down.
I’m guessing we’ll see a rise of highlander everything.
The devs need to end their love affair with rush or at least giving rush no stat downside

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So, according to hsreplay, rez priest is tier 2. It has good matchups against 2/3 T1 decks and a bad matchup against the other. Why aren't we seeing more rez priest?

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
So, according to hsreplay, rez priest is tier 2. It has good matchups against 2/3 T1 decks and a bad matchup against the other. Why aren't we seeing more rez priest?

Rez Priest is absolutely miserable to play. You don't get to play the cool new cards, every ladder game is 45 minutes and there are many matchups where you have basically 0 chance of winning. Nothing is worse than having to waste 45 minutes of your life on a 5% matchup.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When combo priest was the #1 t1 deck priest only topped 3rd most played class at all ranks. It’s not a very fun class to play and Rez priest is a boring deck

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I agree, but I personally saw a fair bit of rez priest before the most recent nerfs. Now they're pretty much gone.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Had just enough gold stashed to unlock the whole adventure. First chapter is good, haven't tried heroic yet.

I was expecting them to tone down Demons in battlegrounds but instead gave them 2 new minions /boggle

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was expecting them to tone down Demons in battlegrounds but instead gave them 2 new minions /boggle

lolwat

looks like they flat out removed voidwalker though, so the early snowballing might be a little less insane depending on what tier the two new demons are.