Hearthstone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Legends of Runeterra Open Beta is in 2 days... it will be interesting to see what happens in this space.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Here are the new ones:

JX789R8RL6KS1579312850434 (1).png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well fiendish servant is a much shittier 1 drop than voidwalker so demon players might bleed more health in the early game, but ultimately i think it will be a wash.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Golden version of Fiendish Servant hands out its attack twice, its pretty good when you are buffing it up

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Embiggen + Breath of Dreams is pretty nuts. Had a play 3 games as druid this morning so tried it out.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Played a few games. That was a mistake. What is this retarded druid deck I played against 6 times in a row then quit. It has a strong early game and a stupidly strong late game. Trees into some kind of ramp nonsense and the mana spent sidequest?

Retarded.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Played a few games. That was a mistake. What is this retarded druid deck I played against 6 times in a row then quit. It has a strong early game and a stupidly strong late game. Trees into some kind of ramp nonsense and the mana spent sidequest?

Retarded.
The new awakening cards really pushed that deck over the edge, giving it a critical mass of untargetable minions. It's worse than Shaman was and I just don't see how it has any bad matchups at all.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I don't know if it's worse than Shaman, I never played that deck nor am I smart enough to analyze cards in such a manner. I do know I like playing the deck. It feels like a midrange deck that the meta sorely needs. Galakrond warrior might be midrange but it slants more towards agro. Also, if you don't get your invokes off early, Galakrond warrior's early game is quite weak.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I don't know if it's worse than Shaman, I never played that deck nor am I smart enough to analyze cards in such a manner. I do know I like playing the deck. It feels like a midrange deck that the meta sorely needs. Galakrond warrior might be midrange but it slants more towards agro. Also, if you don't get your invokes off early, Galakrond warrior's early game is quite weak.

Embiggen Druid is a broken deck that just doesn't have bad matchups at all. You have to stoop to playing crap like Holy Wrath Paladin if you want a positive matchup against it. You can't beat it on the board and it has infinite giant taunts so aggro is worthless. Control is also pointless as they generate more giant minions than you can ever possibly remove and half of them can't be targeted by removal anyways. Stacking up on board clears just loses to Ysera + Emerald Explorer discovering more Ysera. Beating this basically requires some kind of combo deck because any other avenue of attack is futile. Like, this deck is actually beating Resurrect Priest because the value is so retarded it's powering through reanimating Convincing Infiltrator over and over.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
hsreplay says it has bad matchups versus mech paladin, galakrond zoo, quest priest, and token druid. I don't pay for hsreplay, so I can't see the matchup ratio for the subset of decks that have actually good win rates.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That seems a bit drastic. The whole archetype will be crippled without a reliable self ping. Demons used to get shit on by divine shield poisonous murlocs, which no one plays. What if they made them tier 2 or 3?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
60%+ of the ladder being shaman is now 60%+ of the ladder being druid.

Blows my mind that they had a stupidly powerful shaman deck and inadvertently create an even more powerful druid deck.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This has no joke got to be the worst tavern brawl they have ever conceived.