Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hearthstone Masters Tour Arlington starts today which is also the first event done on youtube live rather than twitch

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thinking about tossing together Thijs' shirvallah deck to ladder with. Not really any format staples aside from sort of zephrys, but it looks fun and not too expensive. I could even cheap out and not craft the 1/2 double healing guy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
its funny thinking about the shit they nerfed for being too powerful back in the day and then comparing it to the state of standard today.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Truly. Undertaker wouldn't even be played in its original state right now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Like I wish Anyfin had ever had the reliability/consistency of Sharvallah. Most of my wins aren't even with fucking holy wrath lol. And I was too cheap to craft kangors so im running double elven archer of all things.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
of course I had to pick a deck that gets completely shut down by a single card in a fairly popular ladder deck. fuck Blizzard is so awful.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
of course I had to pick a deck that gets completely shut down by a single card in a fairly popular ladder deck. fuck Blizzard is so awful.

Lol which deck/card is that?

I am moreso annoyed by the unbelievable tempo swings this game rotates around now. Oh you cleared the board they have 3 cards and you have 3 minions and 5 in your hand?

Derp derp Queen Alex and now 3x10 drops are on the board hope you have a board clear in hand boyo! That and every other similar absurd tempo swing.

Galakrond Warrior into draw Scion of Ruin which is now a 4 drop that spawns 3x8/7s....

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lol which deck/card is that?

I am moreso annoyed by the unbelievable tempo swings this game rotates around now. Oh you cleared the board they have 3 cards and you have 3 minions and 5 in your hand?

Derp derp Queen Alex and now 3x10 drops are on the board hope you have a board clear in hand boyo! That and every other similar absurd tempo swing.

Galakrond Warrior into draw Scion of Ruin which is now a 4 drop that spawns 3x8/7s....

Shirvallah vs Flik Skyshiv.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Mike Donais(Lead Game Designer) and Peter Whalen(Senior Game Designer) have been "moved" to an unannounced project so maybe they will find someone worth a crap to work on Hearthstone now.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm surprised you're not trying out LoR.
I thought about it, I read the thread. I just intend to have Dungeon Defenders: Awakened be my next game I dump significant time into, and that is going early access on the 21st. Since it's so close I didn't really want to get into something else. Think I'm going to jump back into Slay the Spire until the 21st.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

No mention of nerfs for the main game tho but supposed to happen this week

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Funny how the new Ysera and Draconic Lackey have brought attention to the fact that Nozdormu is STILL buggy as fuck 6 goddamn years later.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
BATTLEGROUNDS PATCH 16.4 – DRAGONS, 18 NEW MINIONS, 10 MINIONS REMOVED, 7 NEW HEROES, BALANCE CHANGES, BUG FIXES

Patch 16.4 is coming out today! (Keep in mind that it might be released a few hours later on mobile devices.) It’s the biggest Battlegrounds update we had so far. Here’s a quick summary:

• A new tribe was added – Dragons! It was teased a few times, even soon after the release, and they’re finally here.
  • 18 new minions added (including, but not limited to Dragons).
  • 10 minions removed (to accommodate new additions).
  • 7 new Heroes added (and one removed).
  • A few balance changes.
And here’s a detailed list of things coming in the patch:

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
BATTLEGROUNDS PATCH 16.4 – DRAGONS, 18 NEW MINIONS, 10 MINIONS REMOVED, 7 NEW HEROES, BALANCE CHANGES, BUG FIXES

Patch 16.4 is coming out today! (Keep in mind that it might be released a few hours later on mobile devices.) It’s the biggest Battlegrounds update we had so far. Here’s a quick summary:

• A new tribe was added – Dragons! It was teased a few times, even soon after the release, and they’re finally here.
  • 18 new minions added (including, but not limited to Dragons).
  • 10 minions removed (to accommodate new additions).
  • 7 new Heroes added (and one removed).
  • A few balance changes.
And here’s a detailed list of things coming in the patch:

No nerf to Cobalt Guardian? Lawl