Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't played much since the last patch so should be fun to check out for a bit

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
It's too bad they removed some existing units. I'd much prefer they add the new creatures and dilute the pool a bit. Right now, even if not perfect it's pretty simple to have a focused tribe strategy and/or a perfect synergy of cards. Dillution would lead to more menagerie builds, or comboing 2-3 units of two tribes mixed together.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Deathwing is definitely going to be removed before the next scheduled patch.

I don't know how they didn't see the abuse of that card with beasts. Like WTF. Especially when they also buffed Mama Bear, and lowered the cost to get Rank 6.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
A mechanic that makes their cards more powerful when played from the rightmost position in the hand? At least they managed to capture the retard-tier button mashing that is the MMORPG havoc demonhunter.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So we’re back up to 9 classes after they deleted shaman from the game?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol. You remember who you're dealing with?

I'm choosing to be hopeful, I thought I saw that they had a couple big staff changes too. Then again the Hall of Fame selections and priest changes don't exactly inspire me with hope either.

I'm also kinda just stuck waiting for rotation so I can figure out a new deck because shirvallah was fun but it's not great for laddering and most of the other options I like are way too expensive and/or going to get creamed by rotation.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm choosing to be hopeful, I thought I saw that they had a couple big staff changes too. Then again the Hall of Fame selections and priest changes don't exactly inspire me with hope either.

I'm also kinda just stuck waiting for rotation so I can figure out a new deck because shirvallah was fun but it's not great for laddering and most of the other options I like are way too expensive and/or going to get creamed by rotation.
Battered wife syndrome.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
4o043tk5n9n41.png

Yogg-Saron and Raza the Chained are the big ones for wild. Machine gun priest is way more fun than Rez priest in wild. I might play again just to pick that up again.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That certainly explains why my Raza priest was so awful beyond being such a badly dated list.

Also yay for yogg!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is 6225 dust on the 26th right?

2 Legendaries
1 Golden Epic
3 Epics
6 rares
1 golden common
3 commons