Hearthstone

Column_sl

shitlord
Been playing Patron for a good 3 weeks now because I tend to like miracle decks.

Pushed an alt account to rank 1 yesterday with the final push for legend in the next couple of days.

I'm really surprised Warsong Commander hasn't been changed yet to "only" creatures with attack of 3 can charge versus summoning a 3 attack creature can charge which includes all the buffs it gets. It wasn't a super problem till patron came out, and now there is pretty much no defense that cant be combed to lethal.

Such a simple change if the card goes over 3 attack it can no longer charge, and Patron decks are still viable it just doesn't make them absolutely retarded the way it is right now. If you look at snapshop 22 it is far ahead on the matchup scale.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else not able to install Hearthstone from the Amazon App Store? It just fails each time.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Ugh. So if I cave and pre purchase 50 packs since I won't be grinding them in arena, what's the best way to do that? Amazon coins? Last time I used coins I used up my free trial of the Android emulator. Is there a way I can still do it? If you pre purchase the 50 packs with coins, you basically get an extra 7-8 packs from the coin refund yeah?

And where the hell is our release date? It's 2 days from August and all we have is "August"? I guess it must be the end of August at the rate they are releasing cards.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Ugh. So if I cave and pre purchase 50 packs since I won't be grinding them in arena, what's the best way to do that? Amazon coins? Last time I used coins I used up my free trial of the Android emulator. Is there a way I can still do it? If you pre purchase the 50 packs with coins, you basically get an extra 7-8 packs from the coin refund yeah?

And where the hell is our release date? It's 2 days from August and all we have is "August"? I guess it must be the end of August at the rate they are releasing cards.
Rumor right now is August 24. I'm at 1655 gold farmed. It burns.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Got my shiny new card back, now that I have it I don't like it as much, lol. Still, 50 packs + 6k gold + 3k dust, should be a damn good start on this expansion

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am using the Amazon appstore app not the regular Amazon app. It downloads and installs the app... then says it fails and dumps the installer file it was using and I have to try again.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
This might sound like a silly question, but are you using the right amazon app? There are 2
I thought the same thing, but when I try to download the other it says it's not compatible with my device (tablet). I might try through a friend's iphone today.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Not at all confident this expansion isn't going to be hot shit. Inspire looks like the ultimate win more ability so far and I've seen like a quarter of the new cards that look like they'll get any play in current decks. So pretty much a large scale BRM with inspire replacing "reduced by minions dying this round" or whatever that terrible dragon's breath thing is that no one uses. Maybe they'll finally make dragons and pirates playable though so who knows.

Obv tossed $50 their way anyways...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think people are condemning the set a bit too early too. From just what's been spoiled so far, Clockwork Knight and Frost Giant would both be fighting for space in existing decks. Garrison Commander doesn't really fit into any existing decks, but is still an objectively powerful card. Lock and Load doesn't fit into existing Hunter decks, but you can easily tweak them to be a bit more spell heavy and still be viable. Fallen Hero is a fantastic 2 drop and will be fighting Sorcerer's Apprentice for a spot in both versions of Tempo Mage. The new shaman stuff at least shakes up the class and brings back the possibility of midrange shaman being a thing again.

Holy Champion, Silver Hand Regent, Nexus-Champion Saraad, and Justicar Trueheart are all right on the cusp of being playable.

If anything, this set is already looking stronger than GvG and we're only 29 cards in.
^^

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Not at all confident this expansion isn't going to be hot shit. Inspire looks like the ultimate win more ability so far and I've seen like a quarter of the new cards that look like they'll get any play in current decks. So pretty much a large scale BRM with inspire replacing "reduced by minions dying this round" or whatever that terrible dragon's breath thing is that no one uses. Maybe they'll finally make dragons and pirates playable though so who knows.

Obv tossed $50 their way anyways...
I think there will be some good stuff tbh. While Inspire is def the new mechanic, that doesn't mean we won't get new deathrattles, battlecries, etc.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Fair enough. I'm just having trouble seeing how inspire really fits this game at all in general. Most of the time if an early, low mana drop is alive next round to use its inspire you're going to win the game anyways.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
L6ETki8.png