Hearthstone

Northerner

N00b
There is a *lot* of RNG in this brawl. While druid is best obviously, a Mage that rolls fewer duds (battlecry cards for the most part) will crush you often.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually I spent most of the last brawl grinding priest to 60. I really think priest is the second strongest class for this brawl after druid. Your druid matchup is absolutely terrible though.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I'm used to MTG templating being cleaner - sue me =p

Assuming their templating isn't shitty I'd expect you could use that to silence hero form Jaraxxus BTW. However, since silencing on a Hero has never been set up to do anything I'd expect it to do nothing. [After all all silence really does is remove the Battlecry from him as a minion - and the Battlecry already fired at that point]

So either way, it won't target at all, or it would target but do nothing would be my take. Less ambiguous than the weirdness of Icehowl to me.
I was used to MTG templating to, till I played sap on a minion and opponent mind controlled (pre-Sap wording update). Learned my lesson as I watched it go to my opponent's hand.

Has anyone ever gotten a legendary from the free pack from Tavern Brawl? I literally have only gotten 4 commons, 1 rare, which have been turned into 40 dust every time.
Think I've gotten one golden (common or rare) and a epic, beyond that all standard packs. But I don't dust anything anymore, saving stuff up for whenever that balance patch comes out.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
So this happened in tavern brawl... forgot that it can even attack 4 times

QGd4pmi.jpg

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
So as an avowed Johnny/Timmy, this bounty from Chromaggus was perfect.

rrr_img_106343.jpg

Aggro/Midrange Paladin is holy fire to the pagan Mill Druids.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Might as well gg if chromaggus sits out there for three turns. Worse than a ysera hanging out on the board

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Turned it on for a minute earlier and he was paired up against lifecoach, was pretty funny even tho he lost

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Being part "Johnny", I have been devising some deck concepts to try and just finished up a Hunter Tempo deck I'm pretty excited about.
TGT Lock, Load Ram - Hearthstone Decks

Lock & Load and Ram Wrangler have me particularly excited.

There's a lot of ways to go about using Lock & Load: Spare parts deck, Malygos deck, etc... but I wanted a more Tempo based deck. With all the Draw & Tokens being generated I think this might perform decently.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's a good idea and worth testing once TGT is out, but I think you're being too greedy with the Ram Wranglers. I'd consider pulling them for Mechanical Yetis, which would clog your 4s a bit but would be another source of spare parts.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It's a good idea and worth testing once TGT is out, ....
I'm framing this comment.

biggrin.png

Yea I want to try Lock & Load with more Spare parts / mechs, too, but if Im dropping the Rams then I would drop Snake traps and a bunch of other shit then, too. The point of snakes is to get off a 5 mana Ram more consistently. It might not happen as much as I hope but if it does work out then I truly believe this card could insta-win so many games... just look how many times Webspinner draws you something crazy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm framing this comment.

biggrin.png

Yea I want to try Lock & Load with more Spare parts / mechs, too, but if Im dropping the Rams then I would drop Snake traps and a bunch of other shit then, too. The point of snakes is to get off a 5 mana Ram more consistently. It might not happen as much as I hope but if it does work out then I truly believe this card could insta-win so many games... just look how many times Webspinner draws you something crazy.
I have serious doubts about Lock & Load, but I've always thought it was worth testing. Ram is even more iffy than L&L.

Wait, so we are allowed to say we want to try and see how well cards interact now? Nice!
I was giving feedback on the deck list he posted. Very rarely do people actually post deck lists for their ideas on here, they just say X stupid idea and that's the end of it.