Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
There were some fixes and new card backs, no other explanations given. (I thought you quit?)
I'm sure I'll still play time to time, just the new season of d3 has been taking up a lot of my pc time and ff record keeper has been taking up my mobile time.

I saw a druid deck was ranked 2nd in the power rankings and druid has been a favorite of mine, only ~90 wins away from golden now. I'll probably continue to farm up easy wins at the end of the month for gold cards, because gold cards. I was a couple of wins away from rank 6 this morning so I was going to see about pushing to 5 for the better chest. First game a zoolock had voidcaller to pull out a doomsayer, not much I could do there, just a fortunate draw for him/unfortunate I didn't get a keeper. Then the next game was a hunter who played ram wrangler turn 5 and got king crush. Well played game, well played.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
New patch broke touchscreen support for windows, which sucks for me love my surface pro

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like the collection is bugging out again like when the rewards dropped after last season. Opening packs from my first brawls is making shit that I get from the pack show as new in the collection even though I know I already had them.

Recommend relogging and double checking for safety before you DE any rewards again tomorrow.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I predict that in one month we're going to start seeing people playing Wisp in their top decks. People are starting to figure out that dumping their entire hand onto the board by turn 3 isn't fast enough, it has to be done by turn two now.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Seems like the collection is bugging out again like when the rewards dropped after last season. Opening packs from my first brawls is making shit that I get from the pack show as new in the collection even though I know I already had them.

Recommend relogging and double checking for safety before you DE any rewards again tomorrow.
Opened 2 packs, DE'd with the button and had "new" popping up all over the place, it seems that the DE function goes through first, then the cards you got in the packs go through creating the new tags.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I am so over hearthstone, forced myself to play the first round of the tourney. Blizzard done shit the bed
frown.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bomb-bot deck seems quite a bit stronger than the annoy-o-tron deck.
Boom bot is dogshit. The fucking annoy-o-tron deck is way faster with a great curve AND it gets to constantly taunt and DS a minion. Its not even close. Boom bot is all control/removaly with no fucking taunts and the hero power is "randomly probably do jack fucking shit to the opponent's board state".

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Of course I just won with boom bot and now losing on Annoy-o-Tron after that but my point stands!

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's pretty well balanced from what I can tell. Annoy-o-tron certainly has a better chance to steamroll the game (which, as ALWAYS, causes most people to think it's far better) but if that doesn't happen boom bot becomes slightly favored.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why is there a patch over 1gb in size, all for the new brawl?
Something I'd read on an aggregation site was claiming this patch switched things over to a new version of Unity or some such - perhaps that was why?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol so I said to myself: Sunwalker is the best play, but I already have a Divine Shield minion out, and if he has a Blood Knight, that's gonna be really bad. But It wasn't a real consideration, more of a one in a million FML kind of things. I mean, how often do you see Blood Knight in arena? So I play it, and out pops Blood Knight. I was laughing for over a minute, not even mad. Then the next turn, I go ahead and drop 4 minions, thinking, if he has a Mind Control Tech, that's gonna be really bad... but again, it's a small chance and I had to take the risk now. What happens? You guessed it.

Honestly this game doesn't even feel real most of the time. It's more of a weird psychedelic dream where the impossible prevails over any sense of logical discourse.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I still like HS a bit. But I have a hard time making myself play beyond the daily quests. All meta decks revolve around aggro (which is just boring to play against), Secret Paladin (under rank 10 in my experience), and the occasional few other decks floating around. I really don't run into Patron Warrior a lot until rank 8, and I dislike the deck. But it doesn't make me rage like faggot Secret Paladin does.

When 8/10 games end in absurd ways, even if you win, it just becomes really meh. Bliz can probably turn the ship around. But they will have to at least address that it is an issue first. Which Brode is 100% not fucking doing at the moment. It's exactly like the Real Money Auction House that was in Diablo III originally.

Bad concept from day one, completely undermined everything that made people play DII for ten years. The entire community was against it and vehemently complained about it. Blizzard's Diablo team spouts the exact opposite of player frustration but, three years later or so, they eventually see the light and reorganize the game for the better.

Hearthstone will probably get the same treatment.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I mean they can nerf OTK cards but from a practical standpoint face smash will always be the clock you have to beat in a game with no interaction with your opponents turn.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I still love the game. I have tons of fun whenever I play.

Secret Paladin doesn't bother me much so far because, at 15-10 rank I don't see a lot of them, and I play Dragon Priest these days and it does pretty well against Secret Paladin.

Usually have board control with a few taunt, and then Voljin + Holy Smite deals with the super buffed Mysterious Challenger quite well.
smile.png

I even deal with Patron pretty well as Dragon Priest, which is cool since at that ranking they are not all super good at playing it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's pretty well balanced from what I can tell. Annoy-o-tron certainly has a better chance to steamroll the game (which, as ALWAYS, causes most people to think it's far better) but if that doesn't happen boom bot becomes slightly favored.
Yeah I've won a few in a row with boom bot now, fucking six brawl daily quest. Its more balanced than the last couple pre-made novelty hero versions.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still like HS a bit. But I have a hard time making myself play beyond the daily quests. All meta decks revolve around aggro (which is just boring to play against), Secret Paladin (under rank 10 in my experience), and the occasional few other decks floating around. I really don't run into Patron Warrior a lot until rank 8, and I dislike the deck. But it doesn't make me rage like faggot Secret Paladin does.

When 8/10 games end in absurd ways, even if you win, it just becomes really meh. Bliz can probably turn the ship around. But they will have to at least address that it is an issue first. Which Brode is 100% not fucking doing at the moment. It's exactly like the Real Money Auction House that was in Diablo III originally.

Bad concept from day one, completely undermined everything that made people play DII for ten years. The entire community was against it and vehemently complained about it. Blizzard's Diablo team spouts the exact opposite of player frustration but, three years later or so, they eventually see the light and reorganize the game for the better.

Hearthstone will probably get the same treatment.
The truly sad thing is this is exactly what blizzard wanted, more rng, more casual, more "big plays" meaning rng just bends you over and fucks you in the ass(see ram wrangler spawning king crush). They said at the start they didn't intend the game to be competitive and was taken back by the tournament scene. So did they change their long term vision to appeal to the masses that are playing the game? Fuck no, they just doubled down on the retard. Blizzard COULD fix it, but they aren't going to because they intended the game to be a casual game where any one player can beat any one player. I don't expect it to get better only worse as the barrier of entry gets higher and higher they are going to continue doubling down just so the new guy has a chance to beat the guy with a full collection.