Hearthstone

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Couldn't get the desire or a fun deck to get me from 13 to 10 easily before the month ends. Just did face a few times to get me there but I did feel slimy afterwards.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Wish I could say I had to grind, but I had a 15 game winning streak with control warrior. What with all the aggro hunter and druid running around right now.
rrr_img_114409.jpg

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Wish I could say I had to grind, but I had a 15 game winning streak with control warrior. What with all the aggro hunter and druid running around right now.
rrr_img_114409.jpg
Grats, I want to build control warrior so much (have for a while) but I lack most of the legends.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_114409.jpg
Your post inspired me to finally make a control warrior deck (I literally had 0 ranked games played as warrior previously despite having 5k arena wins). So far 7-0 after going against almost every other class (including a full out aggro pally which I haven't seen in a while). Pretty fun to play after seeing it sooo many times in tournaments.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Another Brawl my 1st grader is going to love. Honestly, he plays Brawls constantly...Just loves them.