Hearthstone

Neph_sl

shitlord
Given the card art shows murlocs, I'm hoping that they don't reveal a bunch of new ones as part of the 100 not-yet-revealed cards.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Might have worked as a hunter card, probably not as druid though.

635948513168211501.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They're still trying to push the beast druid thing. They should nerf force then change roar to affect only your beast minions.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still a solid card, +2/+2 for 2 is decent enough, if you have a beast and also draw a card, its fantastic value. And druid needs card draw, although does this spell certain doom for ancient of lore?

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
635948513168211501.png

That's a very powerful card. If beasts end up being a thing, that'll be one of the better cards spoiled, guaranteed.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's honestly not enough good beasts, and too little other good beast synergy right now. The card itself is strong for sure. Druid of the fang is rotating out too, not that its all that good.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Heh, turns out I had a lvl 17 hunter on my account with a hand cannon equipped (all my other heirlooms are on inaccessible characters). This shouldn't take too long.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
There's honestly not enough good beasts, and too little other good beast synergy right now. The card itself is strong for sure. Druid of the fang is rotating out too, not that its all that good.
Power of the Wild, Ironbeak Owl, Mounted Raptor, Savage Combatant, Druid of the Claw.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm, I like the card.

Could actually push Beast druid much better than another big beast minion.
You need to buff out the early game for these decks to work. Same shit happened with Dragon priest. They work because they have Whelps and Wyrmwrest.

Druid have like 3 beast 2drop minions and there's also scarab and you got raptor on 3, so this card can turn those 2 or 3 drops into really formidable minions as well as draw you a card.

Really nice card.

edit: Drawing cards is stronger than Taunt imo.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Mounted Raptor is going to be in Druid decks too with Shade rotating out. I think the Druid card will see play, +2/+2 draw a card is really good value at 2 mana

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
There are probably a few decent druid decks, even in the current meta, that are not played at all because of the combo. So who knows, maybe beast druid would be a tier 2 deck today akin to dragon priest.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Somehow after all this time I had no idea Implosion doesn't work on Divine Shield. Fuckin facepalm.gif