Hearthstone

Northerner

N00b
I just throw out random friend requests to people in game if my list gets too low. That or accept the rage quit ones after a couple of days so they don't remember why they tried to friend me to begin with.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
I had a guy add me LAST week after a game. I figured he wanted to spectate trade since he didn't say anything. Today he called me a fucking pussy ass American Inventor bitch and unfriended me. His notebook of people to spite must be enormous if it took him that long to get around to it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the 26th is now 100% official, not that we didn't already know...but give out the fucking nerf list you hack fraud hackfrauds!

Ryoz

<Donor>
Kulabk#1195 for Hearthstones. Proobs#1918 for the rest (Overwatch). Feel free to add, I play nearly every day.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha just beat a tempo mage who duplicated Antonidas twice with Reno priest. Would have lost to the first one he cast if it wasn't for topdecking a lightbomb, then two turns later I got Krush from Paletress.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So the 26th is now 100% official, not that we didn't already know...but give out the fucking nerf list you hack fraud hackfrauds!
For realz, its less than a week away. Are they going to surprise us when we log in?, fuck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You got golden priest and are STILL playing priest? Why do you torture yourself?
I opened a second shadowform from a spectator pack this morning and I've been wanting to try Reno priest forever. It's pretty fun.

*edit*

I've actually beaten two separate renolocks by fatigue even through jaraxxus. one guy even had time to burn through every single weapon charge.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Add me please, paragonrules#1285

That way I don't have to always bother Oblio
smile.png

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well I'm looking forward to next week, and an hopefully revitalized Hearthstone with new cards, old cards rotating out, and a few nerfs.
smile.png

The only deck I have been enjoying recently is Kibler Discover mage. That deck is so much fun. Astral Druid was fun but too inconsistent.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
If you guys need someone to spectate you can add me, tehslippery#1869

I'm too lazy to add you guys
tongue.png
. I play pretty much every day though, afternoon/night time.

We should be getting the remaining cards and nerfs before Thursday. It'd be pretty awkward if they did show matches without revealing all the cards and announcing the nerfs before hand.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I opened a second shadowform from a spectator pack this morning and I've been wanting to try Reno priest forever. It's pretty fun.

*edit*

I've actually beaten two separate renolocks by fatigue even through jaraxxus. one guy even had time to burn through every single weapon charge.
Gavin, show me your deck. I am playing the same thing and while it is torturous, I enjoy control. I have fatigued 4 decks so far but having some difficulty as well the further I get.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vandyn#1123. I'm on from time to time since it seems I'll never be rid of the disease of playing this game.