Hearthstone

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Turn two unstable portaling a fucking Antioniodias. Is it fucking Tuesday yet?
I agree. I got a turn two portal into turn 3 Mogor's Champ. I should have just conceded there but I let him crush me 4 turns later.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
probably fails miserably.
Probably. Fuck the murlocs and the death rattle dreams. Drop murlocs for two faerie dragons and a pyro. Then you can ditch N'zoth and Sylv for some more realistic shit. Also, enter the coliseum? How about Azure drakes? I could see that zero mana heal spell as a one of too.

But, I know you're all about those dreams. Probably take you twenty plus games to actually get a fun trigger on death rattle resummons. I just don't know why you're trying to mash dragons and the death rattle synergy together. There's only the one death rattle dragon. Seems to me like you'd want to build a deck around dragons OR around N'zoth, not merge them.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Probably. Fuck the murlocs and the death rattle dreams. Drop murlocs for two faerie dragons and a pyro. Then you can ditch N'zoth and Sylv for some more realistic shit. Also, enter the coliseum? How about Azure drakes? I could see that zero mana heal spell as a one of too.

But, I know you're all about those dreams. Probably take you twenty plus games to actually get a fun trigger on death rattle resummons. I just don't know why you're trying to mash dragons and the death rattle synergy together. There's only the one death rattle dragon. Seems to me like you'd want to build a deck around dragons OR around N'zoth, not merge them.
You sound angry !

Was 3am and couldnt figure out decent 2 drops. Cant believe I forgot Pyro, added them.
Had Azure Drakes but cut for room. But then I added a Solemn Vigil for Draw... Just replaced the Vigil with an Azure Drake. I should probably drop a Technician for another Drake so that there's 8 Dragons total.

2 Dragons have Deathrattles, 4 total Deathrattles. The Dream N'zoth would be:
N'Zoth, Sylvanas, Tirion, Chillmaw, Deathwing on 10 Mana.

And don't forget you would have already played these minions once already and Deathwing would have cheated out some Dragons already.
Consorts offer another cheat. Lots of free or cheated minions being played between Consorts, Deathwing and N'Zoth.

Originally I was making an N'Zoth deck because it's a strong power play after you drop Tirion/Sylvanas, but then I relized 2 other big Deathrattles were on Dragons, and Dragons offer up a sturdy early-mid game which Paladins have lost.

Only other big Deathrattle missing that I would consider is Cairne.

Enter the Coliseum might be able to be replaced, too, but I kept a 1-of for now.

The 0 mana heal is an option.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kinda makes more sense when you explain it that way. I'm not angry just because I say fuck a lot. Maybe drop a tech for a second faerie dragon though? And/or only one pyro, its biggest interaction will be with equality so do you really need two plus two consecrates? The faeries seem like they would be good early drops as well as good dragon activators. Running double techs very frequently leaves you with an underwhelming turn three, you can find yourself stuck with no activators in a dragon deck more often than it might seem, especially since there should be many matchups where a faerie dragon will be more valuable to contest the board early than to save as an activation tool.

DrLifetilt_sl

shitlord
635968612336208870.png

I am actually really concerned with this card in Arena
This is not just broken in Arena, it's broken in general, especially with the BGH nerf and the possible combinations with other shaman cards. This is basically a much better Fel Reaver.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think single BGH's are still going to be run, and that card might be one of the big reasons why. Ideally you BGH that on turn five but of course there's the coin and the fact that you won't always have a BGH drawn. I kinda wonder if you just say fuck midrange and throw a couple of those in aggro shaman. We also don't know how prevalent other removals might be, poly/hex/assassinate etc might be reappearing, especially with all this Cthun and company nonsense.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think single BGH's are still going to be run, and that card might be one of the big reasons why. Ideally you BGH that on turn five but of course there's the coin and the fact that you won't always have a BGH drawn. I kinda wonder if you just say fuck midrange and throw a couple of those in aggro shaman. We also don't know how prevalent other removals might be, poly/hex/assassinate etc might be reappearing, especially with all this Cthun and company nonsense.
I think you have to put those in every shaman deck. It's as close to broken as I've seen with BGH nerf. I need about 300 wins for golden shaman so this will help

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've barely played any ranked shaman, like fifty some wins. I'm definitely hoping for the best with all these new tools.

Column_sl

shitlord
Lava shock to windfury and rockbiter = 22 damage on turn 5 if they can't remove.

Warlock's only class option is Corrupt ( still going to take the combo), have enough minions up you can run power into it, or BGH

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I'd say aggro shaman puts faceless into the empty spot left by crackle rotating out and is actually better than it was in wild. How the fuck do you answer that on top of all the other aggressive minions + the reach they have from burn and doomhammer?

Shaman - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn

Quickly tossed together list. Replaced leper gnomes with argent squire, doubled up on earth shocks, replaced crackle with faceless, and to be edgy I tossed in a swamp ooze because I predict a lot of control warrior and mirror matches in standard. Other options would be stormcrack (similar role to arcane blast in tempo mage), eternal sentinel, wolfrider, and maybe even leeroy.

Here's my first draft of standard zoo.Warlock - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn

Basically the focus is on always maintaining some kind of board presence for your combat trick creatures. No Gormok because without implosion and creeper, it will be a lot harder to trigger his battlecry. I kept sea giant because he's still fairly easy to get out, and I kept knife juggler because an unanswered knife juggler still adds up to a ton of free damage. Obviously there is tons of room to customize zoo to personal taste. The disciples of cthun could be harvest golems instead, I just think they're good enough to run even in a non-cthun deck.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yeah I'd say aggro shaman puts faceless into the empty spot left by crackle rotating out and is actually better than it was in wild. How the fuck do you answer that on top of all the other aggressive minions + the reach they have from burn and doomhammer?

Shaman - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn

Quickly tossed together list. Replaced leper gnomes with argent squire, doubled up on earth shocks, replaced crackle with faceless, and to be edgy I tossed in a swamp ooze because I predict a lot of control warrior and mirror matches in standard. Other options would be stormcrack (similar role to arcane blast in tempo mage), eternal sentinel, wolfrider, and maybe even leeroy.

Here's my first draft of standard zoo.Warlock - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn

Basically the focus is on always maintaining some kind of board presence for your combat trick creatures. No Gormok because without implosion and creeper, it will be a lot harder to trigger his battlecry. I kept sea giant because he's still fairly easy to get out, and I kept knife juggler because an unanswered knife juggler still adds up to a ton of free damage. Obviously there is tons of room to customize zoo to personal taste. The disciples of cthun could be harvest golems instead, I just think they're good enough to run even in a non-cthun deck.
Dump the Argent squires for sentinel or wolf