Hearthstone

Northerner

N00b
Just popped a few when I got in. 3 for 53 (shifter, rag, deathwing) which is not too bad I guess. Kinda glad I got a shifter in there as I'd never craft it but might try to fuck around with it since it's here.

I've still got plenty of dust to craft what I need and ample old legendaries and goldens that I've literally never played if I really want something that badly.

Column_sl

shitlord
Running C'thun Brann druid. Pretty much unstoppable. Went 13-0

Just have to wait for people to catch up, and counter that meta, but right now it's one of the best decks for sure.

Also i think they changed the RNG on the packs , or I got lucky this time.

Only went through 179 packs to get everything except for one legendary which I crafted.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not sure I am going to enjoy this meta where the game ends on who can draw their old god/NUKE play first.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
call of the wild is..................everything everyone imagined it would be lol. I just dropped 2 of them on a guy turn 8 and 9 and he got obliterated.

Oh ya and infest is awesome. Basically gives hunter some card draw that they usually don't have.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I dunno about that list. So far C'thun decks don't seem that strong. Also if I had to pick the strongest C'thun minion it'd be that 3 mana deal 2 damage one and they don't even have it on the list.

Fandral is fun, but top tier? No way.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
NZoth pally has been pretty good for me. Ultra powerful but trying it as a Reno version. CThun druid also kicking ass. I haven't been impressed with zoo so far but aggro pally is also really powerful the few times I've played against. Enjoying murloc pally as well. Lots of potential but I am afraid that CThun decks will be the next new scourge.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I'm dominating with zoolock. Darkshire Counsellors are OP as fuck and there are barely any warlocks on standard. The deck isn't even optimized.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm dominating with zoolock. Darkshire Counsellors are OP as fuck and there are barely any warlocks on standard. The deck isn't even optimized.
Can you send or post a decklist for your zoo, I enjoy the fast pace of zoo more than reno. Nevermind I just fit those counsellors into my patro zoo lock and what a difference lol. 4-0 so far.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Can you send or post a decklist for your zoo, I enjoy the fast pace of zoo more than reno. Nevermind I just fit those counsellors into my patro zoo lock and what a difference lol. 4-0 so far.
2x Power overwhelming
2x Argent squire
2x Defender of Argus
2x Bilefin Tidehunter
2x Possessed Villager
2x Flame Imp
2x Doomguard
2x Dark Peddler
2x Imp Gang Boss
2x Darkshire Counsellor
2x Abusive Sergeant
2x Voidwalker
2x Direwolf Alpha
Brann
1x Acidic Swamp Ooze
2x Huge Toad

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I haven't been impressed with C'Thun decks in general. Druid C'Thun has no draw and is way too inconsistent. Priest doesn't work without Lightbomb. The only good one is Warrior but that's because of their ridiculous card draw, not C'Thun. C'Thun just makes sure you can't lose to fatigue after drawing 15 extra cards through acolyte/ravaging ghoul/battle rage shenanigans.

Call the Wild is worse than Dr. Boom. This is the best card in the set and it's totally broken. It makes MC and Dr. Boom look balanced and you basically insta-win when you cast it against basically any board position. Huffer kills their best minion and you get a 5/4 taunt left behind so they can't attack back for the kill? Ridiculous.

Railin_sl

shitlord
Anyone here going to participate in the Hearthsone Grand Prix at Dreamhack Austin? I will be there and participating in it. I do not expect to get past the first round, but I figured it would be a cool experience...

I have to submit 4 decks by the 3rd of May, and with the new xpac it should be interesting to come up with them.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The best C'Thun decks are really regular decks that splash in a few of the strongest C'Thun cards and use him as a late game power play. So Control Warrior C'Thun seems ok (only putting in like 4-5 different cards), C'Thun Druid is probably fine (be curious what your deck looks like Column).

I've only messed with C'Thun War and Evolve Shaman so far last night. I couldn't get a good list going in Evolve, I think I was going too aggro and it needs to be more mid-range. My War'Thun deck did great even if I was using more C'Thun buffers than most of the "good" decks (had the 2 drops, one of the Elders + the 2 Disciples, and one of the taunters because only opened one so far). I had Brann in there too because damn near every minion had battlecry but never did anything really cool with it.

I theorycrafted a bunch of other decks to try out. Need to get the 7-win quest done and then can see if I need to open more packs.

Edit: I did see a weird amount of normal decks last night, 3 Zoolocks and a dragon priest out of 8 games I think.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Edit: I did see a weird amount of normal decks last night, 3 Zoolocks and a dragon priest out of 8 games I think.
Not at all weird. Bunch of people came back for the expansion and have no idea what to do with the new cards because the netdeck scene is a mess currently. So they play whatever they had that fit best into standard.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
On Forsen's stream, he played Yog when the opponent had a Sylvanas. When she died and Yog was stolen, the remainder of the spells were cast from the opponent's perspective. Interesting interaction there.
Saw this in another spot. Pretty crazy.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was 10 wins from Golden Mage last night so I put together a C'Thun deck. That was absolute torture and I lost a lot of the games. It seems that in order for it to work you need to stack up on hard removals and AOE and just hope you draw C'Thun before your opponent does (lots of C'Thun decks last night).

After that I started playing some druid and wasn't feeling it.

However, Warlock Zoo, Evolve Shaman and Patron Warrior (using all of the free whirlwinds) is absolutely killing out there right now.

All of the Old God decks focus around dropping the Old God Nuke when you can. Control Warrior is really well suited for this. Blizzard was smart to not give them any good Class C'Thun cards (like Cult Sorceror or something).

Not sure what this meta will evolve into... but so far I don't like it.

Evolve Shaman is awesome though. Just might make me get Gold Shaman this time around.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was pretty skeptical of this expansion the last few weeks leading up. First impression, I was wrong. Yesterday was the funnest day I have ever had playing Hearthstone.

Opened 69 (yeah baby) packs, from the free ones and bought the rest with saved up gold. Only ended up with 2 legends, N'zoth and Herald Volazj. I made a nasty Rogue Deathrattle N'zoth deck that is incredibly fun.