Hearthstone

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hex prevented my C'Thun from being doomcaller'd last night. So one of the two seems bugged or I also got super unlucky.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
That's amazing. I am making a deck and crafting him right now just to do this before it's fixed. Haha god it turns Malfurion into an unstoppable minion rofl.

Northerner

N00b
Yeah, I'm thinking that this one gets patched pretty quickly. I mean, actuallyusingthis bug in a helpful way is not exactly the easiest thing but the salt if you pull it off would be epic. Besides, the both on choose card is interesting anyhow so it's not like a wasted craft.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I am having fun with a C'Thun Reno Shadowpriest, 7-3 so far, it's probably not extremely competitive, but so much fun. it's essentially Kibler's Reno Shadowpriest which was fun already with all the cards that rotated out and a few more replaced by C'thun cards.
smile.png

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Got my first 2 packs for an Arena sub 12. I've done like 4 or 5 arenas since release. This was the first with 2 packs and it was 10 wins. Woulda appreciated a golden Blade Flurry or Knife Juggler tho. Maybe they are reducing high end gold rewards as well and instead giving another pack to prevent people hoarding gold which then allows them to get a bunch of "free" packs when a new expansion comes out. Only getting 170 gold for 10wins is very low and very low chance, but obviously the golden rare is taking some and the extra pack as well.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Killing it with my pally N'Zoth. Might try for legend next month but it's a really slow deck. Has not lost to a C'Thun deck yet though which is half of what I am seeing.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
7-0 ranking up with a pretty standard C'thun Druid. Only close match was a mirror. Get shit on, Shamans.

Column_sl

shitlord
Just looking at day 3 Zoo is ridiculous as always.

Flamestrike is stupid good right now so curious to see the more evolved mage decks.

The first meta snapshot should be interesting.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Old gods aside, cabalist's tome is the most fun thing I've played or played against out of whispers. I had a game yesterday playing warrior where my opponent cast tome 5 freakin times.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
All you people talking about C'thun crazyness and I'm just overhear meatgrindering people with beast Hunter like a cunt.

I think infested wolf and fiery bat along with shredder being gone makes a full beast framework really, really solid right now. I run rhinos and ram wranglers and everything and it just dunks on the world.

Even experimenting with camels right now and it's been about 50/50 that people even have a 1 drop for it to shit out. Don't think it's quite worth it in the long run, and the injured kvaldir dude just feels too gimmicky, but it's hilarious when it does work out.

MossyBank

N00b
Been watching Kibler's Paladin dragon deck, and a few other streamers Paladin N'Zoth deck's, and I wanted to try to combine the two together somewhat.

lZDk38H.jpg

You get the Tirion/Sylvanus N'zoth play, with possible Deathwing but very unlikely. Dragon Consort into deathwing turn 8 is pretty strong, along with all the rest of the dragon synergy, lots of healing with Rag/Lay on Hands/Forbidden to drag out combos and keep the game going.

How do you guys think a deck like this will play out in the current meta? Should I sub in some different cards? gonna play some tomorrow but I had no time today.

I know it will probably still get stomped on by Warlock Zoo/Councilman and Shaman Framewreathed bullshit probably, but the deck looks very fun.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I modified my camels deck to be standard legal and yea it basically turned into beast hunter haha

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
C'thun Priest didn't seem super solid to me. There are matches that were absolute walkovers, but outside of those I didn't feel like I had good matchups.

Rime

<Donor>
Priest really hurts without Lightbomb. Excavated Evil can help against aggro-zoo, but is not very good against mid-game Hunter or Shaman. It is a shame, as I really like the healing C'thun minions.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Priest really hurts without Lightbomb. Excavated Evil can help against aggro-zoo, but is not very good against mid-game Hunter or Shaman. It is a shame, as I really like the healing C'thun minions.
This is exactly it. The amount of people who just board dump without a care is really tough.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Zoo is more broken than it's ever been. That summon tentacles card is insane because of the way it combos with a bunch of different cards.