Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What are the numbers on your opponent's cards? At first I thought it was how many turns that card has been in their hand, but that's not it. Some also have a red M?
Its what turn they drew it, M means they mulliganed for it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Whelp. I am never drafting Servant of Yogg Saron again. First time I play it, it Brawls and kills my entire board. 2nd time I play it, it buffs an opponents minion with +4 attack and my opponent subsequently gives it windfury.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's kinda how I feel about any arena card with a drawback that can benefit the opponent, but I suck so.

Taho

N00b
My first loss.
I suck at these uber slow control decks. I need to watch a vid to learn or something. Just lost to a fatigue warrior with that nzoth dragon pally. Was too afraid of execute, so never played out Ysera. Just rotted in my hand. Made some boneheaded plays. These decks just give me more opportunities to screw up.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
They either have removal or they don't. There's no fucking sense in holding on to a card because you're afraid of removal, only to let them draw in to removal.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
hoping to get to watch dreamhack some this weekend, will be interesting to see what pops up.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had a zoo player do 21 damage from hand either yesterday or the day before. The exact moment is sorta lost in a sea of zoo and shaman players doing absurd amounts of damage from hand.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I had a zoo player do 21 damage from hand either yesterday or the day before. The exact moment is sorta lost in a sea of zoo and shaman players doing absurd amounts of damage from hand.
Yep. I had even wiped most of his his board, used a 3/9 and 3/6 taunt, and he still just destroyed me. It was a perfect hand but the councilman is utterly ridiculous. There is zero way Blizzard tests this product before release. Too much crazy shit gets released. At least with Frothing, he has to lose some of that 4 health to really benefit from crazy stats. Councilman can kill you before you even have a chance to find something that kills him. 7/7 for 4 with little drawback now? Sure. We'll make it common so that you have to hope for both clears and either top removal or a turn 5 BGH. Ugh, I wish my Lock wasn't golden but might just bite the bullet anyways.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Really hate how the current brawl is decided entirely by who lucks into dreadscale first. or king of beasts.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
One of the most bullshit RNG's in this game is tuskarr totemic summoning a totem golem.
I honestly feel even more cheated when they get flametongue or manatide. But yeah, putting 6/7 into play for 3 mana sure is fair, especially when that totem also discounts thing from below.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ive had enough of Secret Paladins for the last 8 months or so to want to see them ever again, thank you very much.

Same for Dr. Boom since like forever.
I would gladly take Dr Boom back in exchange for 3 mana BGH and no more flamewreathed.

*edit*

rustles the fuck out of my jimmies to lose twice in a row to a guy playing a deck that has almost no chance against shaman or zoo. i.e. 75% of the ladder.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I honestly feel even more cheated when they get flametongue or manatide. But yeah, putting 6/7 into play for 3 mana sure is fair, especially when that totem also discounts thing from below.
I see people even at ranks 7ish cast that guy without any regard for positioning and have their Flametongue wasted. Makes me lul. But having a turn 2 and 3 tuskar totemic summon a totem golem is retarded. It's too early game to come back from. Whereas if a Faceless Summoner summons a 4/4 and you end up getting 9/9 stats for 6 mana, that's not nearly as bad because it's later in the game so you have more tools/mana to deal with it, even if it's still a pretty big swing, whereas 3 mana for 6/7 stats is cray.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
whoops, 6/6, not 6/7.

Think I'm just not meant to play Hearthstone today. I'm getting the worst possible result on probably 75% of my coin flips.