Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
whoops, 6/6, not 6/7.

Think I'm just not meant to play Hearthstone today. I'm getting the worst possible result on probably 75% of my coin flips.
It's funny you say that because I'm doing an arena run right now where my last 3 games my opponent dropped a 1 health minion on turn 1 and I followed up with Mad Bomber only for it to hit my face 3 times all 3 games rofl.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Hey bros, tell me what you think of this decklist I came up with. I've played it a little, with mixed results, but I'm really not that good at this game yet if I'm honest.

rrr_img_133157.jpg

The idea is a combo based deck.

• Cheap high health taunts, that when combined with cheap buff spells, produce an annoying body.
  • Board clears: 2x equality + conc combo
  • Aldors and keeper of uldaman for big threats
  • Combos that produce big board states:
    • Steward of darkshire + stand against darkness + rallying blade
    • Illidan + steward of darkshire + cheap buff spells + rallying blade
    • divine shield minions + blood knight + buff spells
  • Emperor Thau to reduce the cost of combos
I'm not sure about having enough card draw for a combo deck, but there are multiple combos that kind of overlap each other to draw into. The ideal situation is buffed taunt minion on board by the time I have 7-8 mana to drop the combo with protection from the taunt minion. (Just beat a patron warr variant with this situation).

I'm also thinking of possible changes, including adding mukla's champion somehow to buff the boards that get created, or sword of justice to combo with the others above rather than rallying blade, or adding it to rallying blade as well. Also, any healing since I'm finding I'm down to about 15 health before I'm able to get a combo off sometimes. Rag, Lightlord would be good for that, if I wasn't too poor to craft him
frown.png
To me part of the fun of this game is coming up with crazy ideas for decks when the meta is unsettled, because people really give you a wtf factor, you can practically see it, lol.

So go ahead, rip this thing apart.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Deckbuilding is a skill learned so good work thinking for yourself and not netdecking
biggrin.png

That said, experienced players will point out a lot of issues, but don't let it deter you.

No draw, no healing, no removals, inefficient minions, etc. Just try it and make adjustments as you go though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Buttfucked by rng again. Just lost to a n'zoth priest which is damn near an auto-win for me, except he got gorehowl and elise from shifting shades. fucking bullshit.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Love how they swung to the other side powerwise for shaman this expansion. Been waiting for this!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So go ahead, rip this thing apart.
I didn't look too closely before but after looking again...

You've got a low curve so could probably do 2x Divine Favor instead of Wisdoms

Shieldbearer, Mogushan, and Illidan are very very off-meta. But maybe it'll work out for you?

Should find room for Truesilvers.

Realize that most decks will be able to bust through your Shieldbearers and Mogushans easily since 0 and 1 attack. And buffing them means 2 resources instead of 1. Against other aggro decks it'll be very difficult to keep up.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Switched Harrison for Swamp Ooze in my fatigue warrior list and I'm much happier. The only match where I actually want to draw cards from Harrison is shaman (and cycling him for 2 cards against rogue), but with Ooze I can destroy a Doomhammer and still do something else that turn. Against warrior or paladin, I'd much rather not draw the cards with Harrison.

Just fatigued out a renolock through his jaraxxus because I was able to immediately destroy his weapon without drawing 7 cards in the process. feelsgoodman

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Switched Harrison for Swamp Ooze in my fatigue warrior list and I'm much happier. The only match where I actually want to draw cards from Harrison is shaman (and cycling him for 2 cards against rogue), but with Ooze I can destroy a Doomhammer and still do something else that turn. Against warrior or paladin, I'd much rather not draw the cards with Harrison.

Just fatigued out a renolock through his jaraxxus because I was able to immediately destroy his weapon without drawing 7 cards in the process. feelsgoodman
Been playing your list, works great in current meta.
I didnt change any cards.

Harrison just saved my ass vs shaman though. needed the cards badly.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

Seems good. When I was playing it Harrison was always a dead card for me (as I mentioned before). Ooze seems better. You have enough draw. And I lost a game where I couldn't destroy Jaraxxus's weapon without risking killing myself, had that been an Ooze, I woulda been fine. What rank have you been playing it at this season?

Hearthstone - Midnight Drake OTK Combo - YouTube

Lol. Midnight Drake OTK.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Seems good. When I was playing it Harrison was always a dead card for me (as I mentioned before). Ooze seems better. You have enough draw. And I lost a game where I couldn't destroy Jaraxxus's weapon without risking killing myself, had that been an Ooze, I woulda been fine. What rank have you been playing it at this season?

Hearthstone - Midnight Drake OTK Combo - YouTube

Lol. Midnight Drake OTK.
Anything that takes more then 1 turn of Emp isn't OTK.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just beat a N'Zoth hunter deck, which is like the worst possible matchup I can imagine for my deck. Killed both highmanes, weathered call of the wild, and in response to his N'Zoth turn I left him with nothing on the board but a 1/1 spider. He eventually conceded without me ever even attacking his face.

feelsgoodman

*edit*

then lost to zoo that I had beaten because he pulled 16 damage from hand with zero creatures on the board.

feelsbadman

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
And the stream goes down during a semi finals match, AGAIN. This time for like 5 minutes. Fuckin hell. Missed the whole game. Get your shit together Dreamhack. Lol they had to restart the game (new game). Pathetic. Payton had both is Auctioneers, I bet he doesn't draw them this game. Sheesh. Edit: Yup, no Auctioneers. I like how when they had to restart the game they said "nobody had the advantage so it is okay" yet Payton had his 2 key cards in his hand and now he is going to lose the restart where he never drew either of those key cards. Lol. I'm upset and I don't even know the guy. He must be furious.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Things that are awesome: you make a comment about playing fatigue warrior in a thread on competitivehs, some dude asks for your decklist, and when you post it you find out he was already running it.
cool.png