Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
^ Yeah, get all classes to 10 and beat all the ai classes on advanced for some free gold as a hidden quest. Do your free arena run if you haven't already.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I agree meta is fast... Here's a homebrew N'Zoth Shaman I made which got me from 9 to 4 with 1 loss in the past day or so:

View attachment 5044
My list looks way different, but I ran an n'zoth shaman before that I just swapped in/out a few of the new cards this morning that went 7-1. Shaman too good.

• 1Solidarity

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Both players are mage and your whole deck is Portals from any class. Complete RNG bullshit Brawl that takes ages to win or lose. Took me like 5 tries to finally get RNG to give me board control, then the guy Conceded on turn 5. If you lose board control it's best to just concede.

• 1Solidarity

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Won first time getting an unstable portaled boogey monster and had 3 or 4 of the druid heal 6 summon minion portals. Always use all my luck in these stupid brawls it seems and never lucky on ladder.

• 1Solidarity

Origin

Molten Core Raider
The worst thing about it is that retards are spending max time per turn reading what cards they get. It's taking a fucking hour to finish a game...

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol just opened anomalus. Guess that's slightly better than a dupe, since I can always say fuck it and disenchant it later.

*edit*

cruised pretty smoothly to rank 5 with a non-token yogg druid with arcane giants in place of ancients of war. I actually wished they were still taunts for most of my matches, but I didn't swap them out because I was still winning. As long as I didn't get completely overrun early, giants were great at closing the game out before I could be finished off.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
1472698242180.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Golden twisting nether and a golden darkshire alchemist which completes a playset. Hot diggity daffodils! Also a flame lance.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fixed on my end :p

3 playable golden cards this month! Forbidden healing, tuskar totemic, and druid of the sabre.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea I've been getting quests worth more than 40 but I guess it's possible frequency has been changed. No idea!

• 1Solidarity

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Including rerolls I only had 1 quest over 40g (and it was a 50g 3 win Warrior quest) in the past 7 days :(

• 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Including rerolls I only had 1 quest over 40g (and it was a 50g 3 win Warrior quest) in the past 7 days :(

Just some bad luck. I've had almost all 60 g quests since the fix. Looked like a trying to make up for fuck ups situation.