Hearthstone

moai13

Trakanon Raider
I easily zoomed to rank 8 on the following list, but then it starts to stall out...Basically once you get to the ranks where people mulligan better and understand controlling board, the deck struggles...but until then enjoy the turn 4 and 5 kills.

2 argent squire
2 dragon egg
2 enchanted raven
2 Living Roots
2 Mark of the Lotus
2 Runic Egg
1 Finley
2 Druid of the Saber
2 Mark of Y'sh
2 Power of the Wild
2 Wrath
2 Mounted Raptor
2 Savage Roar
1 Soul of the Forrest
2 Swipe
Been enjoying this deck. This was 28 cards, so I used Raven Idols to finish the decklist. What'd you use, Brand?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I ranked to 3 with Reno mage, jade druid and miracle rogue just too hard of a counter to it. It is enjoyable but the losses are infuriating.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Been enjoying this deck. This was 28 cards, so I used Raven Idols to finish the decklist. What'd you use, Brand?

I think 1 mark of the wild and 1 creature...It has been a while...I used argents and druids of the flame (?? The 2/5 5/2 ones) at various points...The most imporatnt thing is tempo and never stopping. I think I had that 1/4 draw cards mech as an experiment as well.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I got to 6 with Reno Mage and finally got golden. I was generally happy to face aggro but ran into tons of priest which was my main counter. Only rogue remaining and need 375 wins haha.

Spamming miracle now, had to craft patches today.

Edit: my mage is week to priest cause I didn't put in Alex. I went with Yogg

• 1Like

Krag

Peasant
I haven't played a ton of games with it (I average ten minute games so it takes some time), but this is what I used from 10 to 5.

Babbling Book
Ice Lance
Mistress of Mixtures
Acidic Swap Ooze
Doomsayer
Frostbolt
Jeweled Scarab
Medivh's Valet
Arcane Intellect
Brann Bronzebeard
Forgotten Torch
Frost Nova
Ice Block
Kabul Courier
Manic Soulcaster
Twilight Flamecaller
Volcanic Potion
Fireball
Kazakus
Polymorph
Water Elemental
Azure Drake
Cabalist's Tome
Reno Jackson
Sylvanas Windrunner
Firelands Portal
Flamestrike
The Curator
Medivh, the Guardian
Alexstrasza

It's a bit different from the standard lists (I'm missing quite a few cards from those), but it has been working well enough and I've seen a similar list played into top 100 legend.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Definitely just created 4 kazakus potions in a single turn. That shaman had to be raging so hard.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Can you post your list? I need to work on my golden mage.

Babbling Book, arcane blast, acidic swamp ooze, thalnos, dirty rat, doomsayer, frostbolt, arcane intelect, brann, forgotten torch, frost nova, ice barrier, ice block, kabal courier, twilight flamecaller, fireball, kazakus, polymorph, water elemental, azure drake, cabalists tome, blizzard, emperor, reno, sylvanas, firelands portal, flamestrike, inkmaster solia, rag, alex

• 1Like

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
The arm chair dev in me says overloaded minions tempo is too strong, they should have a lower attack or life then they do to balance it out. Why cant Flamewreath be a 7/4 4m 1 overload or 5/7 its just so brutal esp after the nerf to BGH.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Flamewreathed is the least broken card in the deck. It's the board floods and clears. Shaman can have board wiped next turn throw 4 minions back on it. They also have the best weapon right now and good removal. The jade and pirate sruff works so well with everything they do too.

I'm usually happy to just see a Flamewreathed cause it takes 2 of their turns and let's me stabilize.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I think 1 mark of the wild and 1 creature...It has been a while...I used argents and druids of the flame (?? The 2/5 5/2 ones) at various points...The most imporatnt thing is tempo and never stopping. I think I had that 1/4 draw cards mech as an experiment as well.

I run 2 mark of the wilds. The extra taunt and creature size is super useful against more aggressive decks. And late game once someone has blown their removal turning an arcane giant into a 10/10 taunt is gameover.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Definitely just created 4 kazakus potions in a single turn. That shaman had to be raging so hard.

Can you tell me how? That's pretty awesome.

Yeah, aggro shammy was so weak, they gave it a free minion to go with their 4 mana 7/7 and flame-tongue totems. The totems are really the game breakers for me. I try to stabilize with decently sized taunt minions and some cheap garbage minion destroys them Even killing the totem next turn still puts you behind their amazing curve stone synergy. Blizzard does almost zero testing of this product.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Reno mage, have kazakus, discover second kazakus from the 3 mana kabal guy, discount with thaurissan to play brann + double kazakus.

Kabal guy discovers Kazakus about 1/3rd of the time I'd say.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Checking out some streams this morning, and Forsenlol title is "Trying out decks for shuffle tournament format!" any idea what thats about?

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So burnt out on this meta. I feel required to play renolock which is ok at best as far as the fun factor(IMO). Also still cant break past 7. Sadfuckingface.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So burnt out on this meta. I feel required to play renolock which is ok at best as far as the fun factor(IMO). Also still cant break past 7. Sadfuckingface.

I'm in the same boat. Been on the edge of 5 for a week and just meet the counter to whatever I play almost every game until I get smashed back to 7-8. Probably done since I'm enjoying Wild about 200x more.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I'm in the same boat. Been on the edge of 5 for a week and just meet the counter to whatever I play almost every game until I get smashed back to 7-8. Probably done since I'm enjoying Wild about 200x more.

Yeah thats pretty much how it goes for me. Cycle starts by me gettting smashed to shit back down to 9-10. This is followed by a streak that gets me back to 7 quickly and then the cycle repeats.

• 1Like